• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

On the begining of the 20th century tattooing was pretty popular among royal families. Russian tsar Romanv was tattooed by Japanese artist, Austro-Hungarian Ferdinand also had tattoo with snakes on his chest. Also the killer of king Aleksandar Karadjordjevic had tattoo with skull and bones and initials VMRO.
    But its a mystery why Serbian king Aleksandar Karadjordjevic had Polish eagle tattoed on his chest.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    On the begining of the 20th century tattooing was pretty popular among royal families. Russian tsar Romanv was tattooed by Japanese artist, Austro-Hungarian Ferdinand also had tattoo with snakes on his chest. Also the killer of king Aleksandar Karadjordjevic had tattoo with skull and bones and initials VMRO.
    But its a mystery why Serbian king Aleksandar Karadjordjevic had Polish eagle tattoed on his chest.

VMRO? In an alternate universe, a a battle between Pitu Guli and Aleksandar Karadjordjevic happened. MORTAL KOMBAT

Anonymous

He must've had some sort of time machine to watch Polish entry for this years Eurosong, so he fell in love in that laundry girl :P
    seriously, are you sure it is a Polish CoA?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    VMRO? In an alternate universe, a a battle between Pitu Guli and Aleksandar Karadjordjevic happened. MORTAL KOMBAT

Wtf you talking about? Who is Pitu Guli. Mortal combat? you on acid?

Anonymous

Well, as I always say Serbians ,Croatians and Macedonians are Poles who left their homeland to reconquer Slavic lands once again ,and some Poles are Serbians ,Croatians and Macedonians who stayed in Poland. I  always support every sign of accent on this matter and notes about our blood relations.
    This eagle is not an copy of any version of our "herb" I saw but it may be somehow related ,or be some sort of family sign or noble heraldy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Vuk
  • Shnickstara89
  • m1tric
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • pothead
  • mizz goblinaXprezidente