• This topic has 17 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Everything started with the conquest of Lesandar Karanovic (Alexander the Great). There is pyramid in Bosnia in Serbia (Visocke and Rtanj) that are older than ones in Egypt. When Lesandar conqured middle east he wanted to recreate and built pyramides there. This picture explains everything. Why ancient pharaons were blonde and blue eyed represented? Compare todays Egyptians and everything is clear like a day.
    [img width=700 height=333]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/10325790_548465191936808_4677603234108699465_n.jpg” />

Anonymous

Oh my god, I am speachless! :D It's so obvious! The Serbs are the only people that all have blue eyes and blonde hair and the pharaohs are blonde and blue-eyed aswell. The total proof. Ofc, the difference between the age of the Egyptian pyramides (2630 BC) and "Lesander's" birth (356 BC) is merely a mistake, made by the German (Illuminati) historians to cover it up.

Another mistery solved, yay ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Oh my god, I am speachless! :D It's so obvious! The Serbs are the only people that all have blue eyes and blonde hair and the pharaohs are blonde and blue-eyed aswell. The total proof. Ofc, the difference between the age of the Egyptian pyramides (2630 BC) and "Lesander's" birth (356 BC) is merely a mistake, made by the German (Illuminati) historians to cover it up.

Another mistery solved, yay ::)

No its not German mistake its my mistake. It was Nino Belov (Nimrod in bible) not Lesandar. I apologize.
    АНТИЧКА СРБИЈА – Nino Belov – 2025-2000 П.Н.Е.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    No its not German mistake its my mistake. It was Nino Belov (Nimrod in bible) not Lesandar. I apologize.
    АНТИЧКА СРБИЈА – Nino Belov – 2025-2000 П.Н.Е.

Oh. I'm glad we discovered this minor mistake. Now it's logical. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Oh. I'm glad we discovered this minor mistake. Now it's logical. :D

Im glad you believe now.

Anonymous

I still can not figure out if Bonsek is serious or just trolling.
    btw my gratgreatgreatgreatgreat grandfather Gaius Julius Caesar used to bang that Egyptian chick Kleopatra, but she was too dark to be his wife, so he impregnated the whitest chick in da world, sent their off springs to Balkans and that is how Serbs and rest of the Slavs were made. I am actualy TOS (The Original Serb(Slav))

Anonymous

Just in:
    God is Serbian

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Just in:
    God is Serbian

no, Jesus was Serb and he spoke Serbian. but since God is his father we can logically claim that Heaven is part of the Greater Serbia. That is why we call ourselves "Heavenly People". All Serbs are granted with free passage to our ancestral homeland and we use a two-headed red phoenix bird to travel there.

seriously, these topics are disgrace for Serbs and this forum actually. I suggest that it should be closed or deleted.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    no, Jesus was Serb and he spoke Serbian. but since God is his father we can logically claim that Heaven is part of the Greater Serbia. That is why we call ourselves "Heavenly People". All Serbs are granted with free passage to our ancestral homeland and we use a two-headed red phoenix bird to travel there.

Jesus was Ukrainian. Galilee is just a mispronounciation of Halych.

As regards Alexander the Great (in reality: Oleksandr Dontsov), he was in fact a Ukrainian cossack hetman. It is also noteworthy that his cossacks protected earth from Reptilian galactic fleet in 332 BC, but this crucial battle is never mentioned by mainstream historians.

Anonymous

Dionyssus – Dio – бог and Nissus -Ниш.
    Нишки Бог.
    Makes sense. And will also make macedonian historians green with envy!

Anonymous

Bonsek's grandbrother is a gyppo.

Anonymous
    Quote:

seriously, these topics are disgrace for Serbs and this forum actually. I suggest that it should be closed or deleted.

You are all mad because you are wannabe Slavs, with black hairs and eyes, your are jelous because you are dirty and dont have true slavic eye and hair color. This forum is full of "Classify me" "How do i look" "What slavic type i am" threads…

Anonymous

Why does a lot of shit like this come especially from Serbia? What's so magical about it? Why not Slovenia? Or Bulgaria? Or any other country…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You are all mad because you are wannabe Slavs, with black hairs and eyes, your are jelous because you are dirty and dont have true slavic eye and hair color. This forum is full of "Classify me" "How do i look" "What slavic type i am" threads…

Ooo Bonsek so, you look like this?

True Slavic with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Why does a lot of shit like this come especially from Serbia? What's so magical about it? Why not Slovenia? Or Bulgaria? Or any other country…

90's Propaganda + martyr complex most likely.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

17 User(s) Online Join Server
  • dawidoxe1
  • pothead
  • Shvo
  • Australian Santa
  • KratΩs
  • Симеон