• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Thirty teenagers from Serbia traveled to Russia to attend the International Military Patriotic Youth Camp. The camp is run by an ultranationalist group called E.N.O.T. Corp, whose military trainers teach kids how to find their way in the woods, handle weapons, and prepare for the possibility of war. Members of E.N.O.T. have fought in the Donbas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsMLUy9HBFA

Anonymous

@Karpivna Those are some useful skills

Anonymous

By the way, Radio Free Europe is trying to free the Europe of Europeans, so its nothing special they make such a lame propaganda

Anonymous

@Shaokang To be honest, out of 7 million people living in Serbia, I’m not too worried about 30 teenagers.  :D You are right, the teens are learning valuable survival skills, which will be necessary when the apocalypse comes. Which may be soon according to many Western media sources.  :D

Anonymous

@Karpivna or if they look a way to escape from the civilization ;)

Anonymous

@Karpivna & @Shaokang It’s not just about some useful survival skills. It’s about boys becoming men.
    It should be compulsory. We don’t want to end up like Canadians… :s

httpsiytimgcomvi03_dkn-QcIgmaxresdefaultjpg

Anonymous

@”Kapitán Denis” That kid is like Tony Montana minus drugs, alcohol, guns and other cool stuff, but with phone to capture its narcissistic nature  :|

Anonymous

@Shaokang Yea and the worst thing is if you don’t know his name, you don’t have a life. :|

Anonymous

@”Kapitán Denis” I’m sorry, I’m not following youtube so much. I guess he is some youtuber, or whatever is popular among kids today. I’m just into other stuff.

Anonymous

@Shaokang agree with both of your initial comments. Kinda rare, so I thought it was worth mentioning. :D

P.S: I think it’s that Justin Beaver kid on the photo.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.