• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I read a legend that a Russians are Grandchildren of Dazhbog and a Serbs are his children,cann somebody tell more about this ?

Anonymous

Can you give me link if it is from the net or name of the book if it is from a book?

Anonymous

Its book called Veselin Cajkanovic Mythology and Religion of Serbs

Anonymous

Concept of Slavic national idntities is long after our ancestors even conceived concept of deity system, so this legend is nothing more than some extremely wishful thinking according to some modern standards.

Anonymous

To be more precise… Slavs are the GRANDCHILDREN of Dazbog… and the Children of PERUN… since Perun is Dazbog's son.

Anonymous

I read a legend that a Russians are Grandchildren of Dazhbog and a Serbs are his children,cann somebody tell more about this ?

That was Čajkanović opinion about Dabog, he was "main national god, founder of all Slavs, greatest god of dead".
    His animal form was limping wolf.

That's one of reasons why dr Radovan Karadzic choose false lastname Dabić, while he was chased by the treacherous regime in Serbia:
    "My lastname is epiclesis in Slavic mythology, the invocation of God Dabog or "lame Dabo", so I, for fun, elected that."

Anonymous
    Quote:
    To be more precise… Slavs are the GRANDCHILDREN of Dazbog… and the Children of PERUN… since Perun is Dazbog's son.

… I thought that Perun is son of Svarog,and Dazbog son of Perun and Lada

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • Jan Pat II
  • Nefario
  • Fia
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • кошка