• This topic has 9 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Seven Great Wonders Of Poland

Poland, one of those Central European countries that is so rich with cultural heritage we would need…

Read the full story here

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Would really like to visit that Wieliczka Salt Mine, looks very interesting, anyone been there?

Anonymous

Oh these amazing Poles how i wish to be one!

Anonymous

@Perun – I’ve been there. Pretty deep, head hurts because of the preassure. Here are some photos of Wieliczka: https://www.google.pl/search?q=wieliczka&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMIl4zh6vSHxgIVYqhyCh0sSgD3&biw=1152&bih=734
    It was very cool ,I want to return there. It’s like a dwarf stronghold ;)

Anonymous

I am proud to say, I was born and raised in #5.. Elblag!!!! Poland is such a beautiful place….

Anonymous

I’ve been to six out of seven (all but Eblag canal)! Still, so many other beautiful places not on the list…

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@”Yvonne Kowalczewski” you should have listed some of them :D

Anonymous

I’ve been to #’s 1, 2, 4, and 7. All of them are amazing places, and I’m sure the ones I haven’t seen yet are just as awesome. I can’t wait to go back to Poland, it’s like a second home to me

Anonymous

The most beautiful city in Poland is definitely Wroclaw. I look back it with pleasure thanks to Wratislavia Tour company. The guide excellent, we went on all tours by a nice and comfortable coach.

Anonymous

Billy, I agree with you. Reliable company and very friendly guide.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • kony97
  • haver25
  • Glockamole
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta