• This topic has 9 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Wow, looks interesting :)

Anonymous

Ahhhh..

*unzips*

This is a refreshing novelty. For the first time it's based on future instead of history. Hope my laptop can run it :-[

EDIT: scratch that, there's also Alpha Centauri that predates it

Anonymous

I did not find the packet in the Ubuntu repositories.
    Unless it runs on a 10 years old computer, I might stick to the good old snake on my mobile phone!

Anonymous

This Kozlov guy looks like a more bad-ass Medvedev. ;D

No wonder, since the Slavic Federation is probably based primarily on the Russian Federation.

We'll have to play to game to find out more. I played Civilization V a little and I was a bit disappointed. It was worse than its predecessors in my opinion. I wasn't intending to play this one at all until I saw the Slavic Federation today. :D

Anonymous

@Collowrath
    Saw a map on their wiki page of which countries SF consists of and it's pretty much just Eastern Slavs while the other two Slavic subgroups are on the map colored with a paler color, meaning either they don't contribute much or they are left to interpretation for the player who is and who isn't in the Federation.

We'll have to play to game to find out more. I played Civilization V a little and I was a bit disappointed. It was worse than its predecessors in my opinion. I wasn't intending to play this one at all until I saw the Slavic Federation today. :D

Agreed, I didn't like it much either :( I got bored pretty quickly. I didn't even know the game was being released until  reading this post, but I'm interested in conquering the galaxy and sowing Slavic seed in all them intergalactic babes ;D
    Pow pow! Here comes some Slavic democracy

Anonymous

try this game once I got the time.

Anonymous

This is going to be interesting :D

Anonymous

Well, the game is science fiction :D

Anonymous

Its a bit sad that most game creators go by the easiest way and make equation Slavs=Russians. It would be much more interesting if some other country would be more highlighted here. I wont point finger but I wouldnt be angry if Poland would take the lead. Also most Slavs would be content because most of them have some kind of link to Poland. Especially Southerners.

Anonymous

Sid Meier’s Civilisation introduces: The Slavic Federation

Sid Meier’s Civilisation introduces: The Slavic Federation Citizens of the Slavic Federation! …

Read the full story here

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Can’t wait to try this out :D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

15 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Симеон
  • MD
  • Nefario
  • Bogatyr Bogumir
  • Shnickstara89
  • Das Rheinenfuchs