• This topic has 9 voices and 52 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n286080
    I can say that after 1-2 years in macedonian schools will teach the students that Hitler and Einstein are also macedonians.

Anonymous

The manuscripts are from Macedonia no? Besides Old Bulgarian was a Turkic language…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The manuscripts are from Macedonia no? Besides Old Bulgarian was a Turkic language…

The Bulgar language was Turkic. Old Bulgarian was called The Slavic language, or sometimes Old Church Slavonic.

Anonymous
    Quote:

They're from Macedonia now, tomorrow they may be from Albania, but they will remain Bulgarian.
    Kind of hard, presenting them as anything else if the foreword says "Bulgarian" isn't it?

Anonymous

Some serious usurpation is going on in the Balkans…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The Bulgar language was Turkic. Old Bulgarian was called The Slavic language, or sometimes Old Church Slavonic.

Bulgarians call Old Church Slavonic Old Bulgarian. Nobody else on the world call it Old Bulgarian. Simply, Bulgars were not fully assimilated when OCS was created and Thesaloniki Slavs were not part of Bulgaria in any point of time. Language was словѣ́ньскъ ѩзꙑ́къ
    Anyway,  Archbishop of Ochrid was called Archbishop of Bulgaria and that was manuscrip on picture. So this manuscript is Bulgarian, as it was written in front line.

Anonymous
    Quote:

The old bulgarian runic alphabet

The bulgarian  ''Cyrilic alphabet" (right)  and in  left some runes .

Where i say about the old bulgarian alphabet with turkic runes .

Anonymous

Could you provide us some other link for the exhibition, so that we can get more information?

As far as I know, all these manuscript were written in Macedonia, so the adjective "Macedonian" suits them well.

The is the same situation when Bulgarians label everything that was connected with the Medieval Bulgarian State as "Bulgarian", including the Glagolic and Cyrillic scripts.

Anonymous

http://medievalhistories.com/medieval-macedonia/
    Here is non-bulgarian link .
    Makedonija e vecna!!!
    This video is for all non-macedonians who think that    Macedonia is the whole world ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!
    As you can see Macedonia stretches from the Balkans even to Scandinavia and russian far east.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Non-Bulgarian maybe, but definitely PRO-Bulgarian. The source provided in that article was the link you gave up in your first post.  ::)

This video is for all non-macedonians who think that    Macedonia is the whole world ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!
    As you can see Macedonia stretches from the Balkans even to Scandinavia and russian far east.

Interesting video. :) The author probably tries to show the connections between the Macedonian, the Byzantine and the Russian Empires, and the influence on the whole Slavic World.

This is still a better theory then the BulgAryan Expansion.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Interesting video. :) The author probably tries to show the connections between the Macedonian, the Byzantine and the Russian Empires, and the influence on the whole Slavic World.

This is still a better theory then the BulgAryan Expansion.

;D ;D ;D ;D
    So tsar Simeon and  tsar Samuil  are macedonians ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.But mutch better is the MIR space station is macedonian but why  there was not  macedonian austronauts in there ??? ??? ??? ??? oppss!!! i  forgot Yuri Gagarinski  ;D ;D

Македонци are  people  who live in province Macedonia they are  bulgarians ,serbs,shiptars and greeks  who are  brainwashed from  the communist другар  Тито      . The macedonian ethnic group  are not slavs  but from thracian origin and they are  extinct from a long time ago  and Macedonia is a fake nation just like  Kosovo .

Quote:
    Non-Bulgarian maybe, but definitely PRO-Bulgarian. The source provided in that article was the link you gave up in your first post.  ::)

Pro ??? ??? so tell witch  is not Pro ?????  Darko Mitrevsky with his film  The Third Half??????  so this is not pro!!!!!!?????!!!!!????!??!?!?!?!?

Bulgarian´s in F.Y.R.O.Macedonia – PART 1/2
    Bulgarian´s in F.Y.R.O.Macedonia – PART 2/2
    I thik if you see this videos you  will tell me that those people are members from albanian NLA.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Bulgarians call Old Church Slavonic Old Bulgarian. Nobody else on the world call it Old Bulgarian. Simply, Bulgars were not fully assimilated when OCS was created and Thesaloniki Slavs were not part of Bulgaria in any point of time. Language was словѣ́ньскъ ѩзꙑ́къ

It was the official language of the First Bulgarian Kingdom. You are correct that back then they referred to it as "ѩзꙑ́къ словѣ́ньскъ", as noone calls a contemporary language old anything. However, by the time of the Second Bulgarian Kingdom they started referring to it as "Old Bulgarian", as the spoken language had changed. The term "Old Church Slavonic" on the other hand is a 19th century construct and the "Church" part implies it was strictly a liturgical language and not a spoken one, which is not true for Bulgaria. Hence "Old  Bulgarian" is a more accurate name, even if it rubs some neighbours the wrong way.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It was the official language of the First Bulgarian Kingdom. You are correct that back then they referred to it as "ѩзꙑ́къ словѣ́ньскъ", as noone calls a contemporary language old anything. However, by the time of the Second Bulgarian Kingdom they started referring to it as "Old Bulgarian", as the spoken language had changed. The term "Old Church Slavonic" on the other hand is a 19th century construct and the "Church" part implies it was strictly a liturgical language and not a spoken one, which is not true for Bulgaria. Hence "Old  Bulgarian" is a more accurate name, even if it rubs some neighbours the wrong way.

Accurate name by whom? Bulgarians. Language was called Slavonic by its creators and rest of Slavs. And it would be most accurate name. It has nothing with nationalism. Anyway, I think that manuscript is Bulgarian (it follows Bulgarian schoool of Slavonic orthography)

Anonymous

That was not just any slavic language, mind, that was the bulgarian language. It's quite obvious even today that Serbian has a lot less in common with it than Bulgarian.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ??? ???  ;D ;D
    ??? ??? ?????  ?????? !!!!!!?????!!!!!????!??!?!?!?!?

I will just assume that the number 97 in your username represents your year of birth. That's the only way for your behavior to be considered reasonable.

I thik if you see this videos you  will tell me that those people are members from albanian NLA.

Probably not, but I can tell that the last guy in the first video was caught and charged for public masturbation in a cybercafe in a student campus in Skopje.

Quote:

Yes, it was the official language of the First Bulgarian Empire, since Boris adopted it, after he adopted Christianity.
    I still believe that "Old-Bulgarian" is a very unsuitable term for the language used in the late I millennium, since its based on the Salonika speeches, and Salonika had nothing to do with the Bulgarian State.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.