Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This article focuses on Poland, but it also provides a vision of how Eastern Europe might turn out in the coming decades.

The author, American George Friedman, also wrote the book The Next 100 Years, which gives Poland a very positive look into the future. I wouldn't take it as absolute truth, it is after all just a forecast, but some of the things he says seem to be slowly taking shape. Thus, it is worth considering.

Anonymous

Could you provide some sources please?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Could you provide some sources please?

Musisz nacisnąć na This article, jeśli ci chodzi o stronę internetową z kąd znalazł ten artykół. Jeśli żle zrozumiałem twoje pytanie to przepraszam.

Interesting, surely I'll read his suppositions.

Anonymous

Nie, nie, dobrze zrozumiałeś. ;) Dopiero teraz zauważyłem ten URL. Dzięki!

Anonymous

Yeah, the hyperlinked text is the same color as the rest. Please share your thoughts on the piece, though.

Anonymous

Well, I don't know what to say… It seems to me an very apocalyptic article, 'cause certainly it is an interpretation of reality that cannot be excluded. It is like the "eternal return" of Nietzsche, Poland against Russian-German coalization… The history repeats and so on. Some things, of which I am aware, is how the author has described it but… I don't know what to think about the "politic poin of view" of this interpretation. About the "sentimental point of view"I can agree. However, regardless of everything, I always think about the possibility of a Slavic Union.

Anonymous

I think it is an interesting piece, but it does have fatalism written all over it. The author, Friedman, seems to think that Poles will always view Russians and Germans as their enemies and thus do everything to hinder them. And that the Russians and Germans will do everything they can to hinder the Poles.

Certainly, this is happening to a degree and so his reasoning is not totally crazy, and his scenario is imaginative in a way, but he does have an inherent pessimism to him I think. In fact, I'd just call him straight up conservative: people will always just be people and there is not room for amelioration.

Anonymous

Very interesting article, but IMO too pessimist and too conspiracy-like. I don't believe that future will pan out like he sometimes suggests, but still, interesting reading.

Anonymous

The article that I linked to above is but one part in an 8-part series.

Here is the rest: http://www.stratfor.com/node/175486/archive

The series's theme is the reemergence of Russian power and how certain nations might react to it. Ukraine and Poland play a key role in the author's analysis, and so does the notion of "Intermarium," which was a grand alliance originally thought of by Polish statesman Marshall Piłsudski. The author of the series sees the reemergence of the proposed alliance, albeit in a new form.

Overall, it is a pretty interesting geopolitical vision. Though, I find it inherently pessimistic overall, since no one seems to be able to imagine Slavs cooperating, just fighting along their old lines.

Anonymous

Regardless of what I think of the articles' accuracy and the author (he is an American Jew…) but it's on us, the nations of the so-called "borderland" to decide our fate. The key to guarantee our safety and above all our independence from both the East and the West is the formation of a Baltic-Black Sea-alliance (I advocated this idea already a million times on this board). We must do everything that one day people from Tallinn down to Izmajil and from Luhansk to Szczecin can say to both East and West "Screw you, it's our time now".

Anonymous

The best option is to invite more countries to V4 (PL, CZ, SK, HU) group (which now has an independent military battlegroup).

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The best option is to invite more countries to V4 (PL, CZ, SK, HU) group (which now has an independent military battlegroup).

Hungary has no active army, just some soldiers who are in Afghanistan or any place where americans need it. Sad, but any country would conquer Hungary if it want to :S Help would come late…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Regardless of what I think of the articles' accuracy and the author (he is an American Jew…)

Friedman is a Jew, but he is remarkably indifferent to Zionism. And, very unusual for an American Jew, he lives in Austin, Texas. He also doesn't advocate helping Israel as many other Jews do, rather obsessively at times. I think people should be judged by their loyalty to a given state and this loyalty can be seen in their actions. I mean, hell, Hitler had Jewish soldiers… http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/sim/0700613587/2

I guess this only make the Jews even more peculiar than they already are.

but it's on us, the nations of the so-called "borderland" to decide our fate. The key to guarantee our safety and above all our independence from both the East and the West is the formation of a Baltic-Black Sea-alliance (I advocated this idea already a million times on this board). We must do everything that one day people from Tallinn down to Izmajil and from Luhansk to Szczecin can say to both East and West "Screw you, it's our time now".

This, I fully subscribe to. We must not accept fate from without, but create our own fate from within. Man has become great through perpetual struggle. In peace, his greatness must decline.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Hitler was most likely a crypto-jew. He confirmedly had Jewish DNA and was lifted to power by Jewish big business.

but it's on us, the nations of the so-called "borderland" to decide our fate. The key to guarantee our safety and above all our independence from both the East and the West is the formation of a Baltic-Black Sea-alliance (I advocated this idea already a million times on this board). We must do everything that one day people from Tallinn down to Izmajil and from Luhansk to Szczecin can say to both East and West "Screw you, it's our time now".

This, I fully subscribe to. We must not accept fate from without, but create our own fate from within. Man has become great through perpetual struggle. In peace, his greatness must decline.

No one on earth has the right to decide our fate and impose their rule or their influence on us – unless we simply let it happen without acting against it. Thus it is of high importance that we first combat the lethargy among our peoples.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hitler was most likely a crypto-jew. He confirmedly had Jewish DNA and was lifted to power by Jewish big business.

Hitler did take money from big business, including from Zionists, but he needed all he could get at first. Notice that he de-judaized Germany almost fully and it was all through clever administration (that many Jews at the time supported) contrary to all of the terror stories that we hear non-stop about "the devil."

Also, one could claim that Hitler's ambitions and their results ultimately ended up serving Zionism, but you must see that Hitler didn't just lose a military war, he also lost a propaganda war and it is the latter's whose effects are felt to this day more than the former. The man has been demonized beyond all recognition. I do not support deifying Hitler nor am I too fond of excessive Third Reich nostalgia, but Hitler has yet to be rationally studied. The transformation of Germany from economic trash heap to powerhouse via his policies is simply astounding. He redefined work and money and life, and until the war started, for Germans at least, it was something amazing to behold.

Now we have nonstop bickering and bullshitting about money and it is all due to it being fake paper money and it is Jewish owned banks that control the majority of it, since all these banks are based on a fundamental that was initially thought of by Jews – manipulative moneychanging. They've been doing it since the times of Christ. Whether you believe in Jesus or not, the story itself is 2000 years old and it clearly describes Christ chasing the Jewish moneychangers out of the temple with a whip… actually happened or not, the idea of dealing with usurers has been around for a long time and Hitler is the only one to truly emulate it.

Economics wise, NS policy must be rationally studied and applied for a good future. Chaos will reign otherwise.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • jorgos
  • Tujev
  • Fia