• This topic has 10 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Of all football (soccer) teams in the Slavic world, which, in your opinion, is currently the strongest?

I think Shaktar from Ukraine or Zenit from Russia.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Of all football (soccer) teams in the Slavic world, which, in your opinion, is currently the strongest?

I think Shaktar from Ukraine or Zenit from Russia.

One who has most capital in it invested, foreign or national/private, whatever. Aye Zenit would be top 3, unfortunatly in modern football everyone can be on top who meets those critearia (manchester city,psg,chelsea etc) … point is shitty clubs with no history like MC with some "OIL" investment make "great ones" which is quite sad :)

Anonymous

Shakhtar's Brazilian players are playing attractive football even Shakhtar don’t always win in Europe. 

Anonymous

Hm hm hm, I'd say Borussia Dortmund  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous

There can only be one and only! Everybody from Koper to Maribor knows (!); ;D

Olimpija-Pero Lovšin

Anonymous

Pfft its obviously Velez from Mostar  ;D ;D
    Forza Rodeni!!!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hm hm hm, I'd say Borussia Dortmund  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dortmund isn't a Slavic team.

Quote:
    One who has most capital in it invested, foreign or national/private, whatever. Aye Zenit would be top 3, unfortunatly in modern football everyone can be on top who meets those critearia (manchester city,psg,chelsea etc) … point is ****ty clubs with no history like MC with some "OIL" investment make "great ones" which is quite sad :)

And yes, this is true. Money makes teams. However, that being said,, it is not always the case.

Anzhi has a lot of money now, for example.. But I don't think anyone would classify them as the best, or one of the best, Slavic teams at the moment.

Also.. Olimpija. Hahaha, good one :)

Anonymous
    Quote:

Dortmund isn't a Slavic team.

Sure it is, it has more Slavic player in starting lineup than Shakthar at least

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Sure it is, it has more Slavic player in starting lineup than Shakthar at least

Dortmund only has 4 Slavic players in the entire squad. And you need more than a starting lineup for a season. I don't think anyone would consider Dotmund a Slavic team by any stretch of the imagination.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Dortmund only has 4 Slavic players in the entire squad. And you need more than a starting lineup for a season. I don't think anyone would consider Dotmund a Slavic team by any stretch of the imagination.

Boy are we serious over this stupid topic  ;D

Anonymous

I'm not serious on it, it was more a question to get people's opinions on the matter.

I was just saying that a German team could never be Slavic  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm not serious on it, it was more a question to get people's opinions on the matter.

I was just saying that a German team could never be Slavic  ;D

Well, still you see more Slavic players on the pitch in Borussia Dotrmund than in for example CSKA Moscow  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    There can only be one and only! Everybody from Koper to Maribor knows (!); ;D

Olimpija-Pero Lovšin

What?!?!?!  >:( >:( >:( How dare you!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D You had one of your optimistic days again, right?  ;D
    You know who always wins…  ;)

Samo EN je klub, samo ENA čast, samo TI si naš, GREMO MARIBOR!!!  :P
    [img width=700 height=521]http://zelohot.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/nkmb1zastava5b115d.png” />

Anonymous

Well once my club was having good matches in Europe, during 80s mostly, now in modern football, there is no more chance for it + thiefes who ran the club/s. Anyhow atleast we are oldest organised supporters in Europe, 1950. No money can buy that  8)

@Povhec, Olimpija is playing friendly on Poljud 9.2

Vinko Coce & Alen Nižetić – Ljubav mog života HQ SPOT + lyrics

100 godina Hajduka (official video) full HD

Anonymous

Most sucessfull teams are Red Star Belgrade and Dinamo Kiev. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.