• This topic has 9 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

hallo
    if there was a soccer slavic taionla team
    tell me the 11 players who you think will play

Anonymous

Well from our Croats i would qualify Luka Modrić

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Modri%C4%87

Anonymous
    Quote:
    hallo
    if there was a soccer slavic taionla team
    tell me the 11 players who you think will play

1. Peter Czech c. (CZ) – 2. Dario Srna (HR), 3. Branislav Ivanović (SR), 5. Nemanja Vidić (SR), 6. Martin Škrtel (SK) –  7. Tomáš Rosický (CZ), 10. Andrey Arshavin (RU), 14. Luka Modrić (HR), 17. Marek Hamšik (SK), – 9. Edin Džeko (BH), 20. Mirko Vučinić (MN)

Bench:
    12. Łukasz Fabiański (PL), 23. Igor Akinfeev (RU), – 4. Yuri Zhirkov (RU), 13. Aleksandar Kolarov (SR),  15. Michal Kadlec (CZ), – 8. Ivan Rakitić (HR), 11. Jakub Błaszczykowski (PL), 16. Stevan Jovetić (MN), 21. Niko Kranjčar (HR), – 18. Roman Pavlyuchenko (RU), 19. Goran Pandev (MK), 22. Robert Lewandowski (PL)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Dario Srna (HR)

Anonymous
    Quote:

Why? I know he has some let's say moments, but I dont know who would substitue him. There is another excellent defender (Serbian Subotić, but he is central defender not right back, and there is enough such players). But I am open for suggestions :D

Anonymous

Its fuc king FOOTBALL not soccer … hate that outside europe term … cmon use your logic atleast, "american football but they carry their ball by hands … ", and u have european football where actually we play with feet. FOOTBALL!

Anonymous

My all time Slavic national football team would be:

Goalkeeper: Lev Yashin

Defenders: Nemanja Vidic – Dario Simic – Albert Shesternyov

Midfielders: Dragan Dzajic – Aleksandr Mostovoi – Pavel Nedved –  Grzegorz Lato

Strikers: Hristo Stoickov – Oleg  Blokhin – Pavel Kuka

Reserves: Petr Czech, Tomas Ujfalusi, Andrey Arshavin, Andrey Shevchenko, Darko Panchev, Dragan Stojkovic, Davor Suker

Coach: Gavriil Kachalin

Anonymous

Why slavic national team? That is dumb and it would never happen, let's get serious Czech, Russian, Poles an so on would not join with us from the Balkans. If anything we should be thinking about the good old Yugoslavia national team and how it would look now. Because lets face it there is a lot higher chances that our footballers from Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro (an Macedonia I guess) that would form a team then any other country period.

On and I honestly think if Yugoslavia was still around today we would rape every country in Football, Basketball and Tennis. And the reason I say Basketball we used to be really good and obviously we would have money to invest in to all sports. Damn Yugo would dominate that world!

Anonymous

An all-Slavonic team is probably an overkill. It would mean a lot of really great players would sit on the bench. Chances for Slavic gold are actually better with more teams as for example a joint Croatia-BiH-Serbia team would already be absolutely world class and wouldn't really have a need for players of any the others and (probably) vice versa.

Quote:
    On and I honestly think if Yugoslavia was still around today we would rape every country in Football, Basketball and Tennis. And the reason I say Basketball we used to be really good and obviously we would have money to invest in to all sports. Damn Yugo would dominate that world!

That's true. Yugoslav basketball clubs would be stronger than Greek ones (like they always had been in the past) and would dominate the European continent and the Euroleague. As it is they are minnows.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Why slavic national team? That is dumb and it would never happen, let's get serious Czech, Russian, Poles an so on would not join with us from the Balkans. If anything we should be thinking about the good old Yugoslavia national team and how it would look now. Because lets face it there is a lot higher chances that our footballers from Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro (an Macedonia I guess) that would form a team then any other country period.

I find int interesting that you say you're Bosnian but in your profile say you're not Slavic. Not sure what you're on this forum to prove.

Anonymous

Defenitly Striker would be Dzeko.

Quote:

Ya Bosna Baskteball Team was good.
    We were good at everything :D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • slovborg
  • Glockamole
  • ca$hbunni
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Tujev