• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you think that it could be possible for slavic countries to be unified through the integration (if this could happen) of Russia in the Eu?

Anonymous

I don't think it's possible.
    Brussel will do everything to separate the Slavs like West have done for centuries.
    Thus that would mean a lose in power of Brussel.

Anonymous

We had such (similar) topic and poll so check it out: http://www.slavorum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5099.0.html

Anonymous
    Quote:
    We had such (similar) topic and poll so check it out: http://www.slavorum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5099.0.html

the majority clearly thinks no.

however we should consider something like: all slavic countries join the eu==> for some reason non slavic countries are forced to exit the EU==> Eu transformed from a european union to a slavic union.

Anyway, the only sure is that EU from every aspect s**ks, moreover i can not accept that Brussels are the capital of a union in which my country is a member.

Anonymous

I'm going to respond more to the topic title than the actual question…mostly because I wrote a response to it and read the actual question incorrectly  ;D (oops)

I'm not going to address Russia, other than to say that if they did join the EU, it would do nothing for other Slavic countries except to turn from making them dominated by the West, to dominated by Russians (which already happened and was just no fun at all).

Maybe if countries were divided differently within the EU over time (assuming it lasts for a very long time).  Perhaps some countries become part of a larger "state" within EU.  If that happened, theoretically, there could be a state that encompasses several Slavic countries within it.  Maybe a larger Germanic state, etc.  Perhaps Slavic members might eventually want to have more influence and it would be seen as an equalizing measure of some sort.

Do I think that will happen?  No.  But, weirder things have happened I guess.  It would give more power to have one solidified Slavic region in the EU, I guess, and if the EU then fell apart one day, the groundwork would be laid for a Slavic union. 

But as I said, I don't think so :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • Piachu
  • Glockamole
  • slovborg
  • kony97
  • Shnickstara89