• This topic has 12 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Want to become a part of Slavorum team? Great we are looking for volunteer writers!
    We need more people to contribute to our front page news portal and as we wish to cover all Slavic countries, we are looking for people from diverse areas in order to make a real Slavic-made & fun news portal.

Topics you would write about:
    * Breaking News & Events
    * Culture – research & analysis articles (with references)
    * History – research & analysis articles (with references)
    * Entertainment – news
    * Travel – reviews
    * Food & Cooking – how to

What we need of you?
    * Example of articles that you wrote before
    * Some will
    * Some passion
    * Eye for trendy topics

Future opportunities
    * At first this is volunteer job, however as Slavorum grows in traffic and revenue we might eventually start paying our writers for their freelance writing for us. However this opportunity will only be offered for those that actually volunteered and are good at it.

So as the title says, Slavorum is looking for some volunteer writers that would contribute and get in our team. So if you have some will and enjoy writing make sure to submit here.

Anonymous

Everyone loves “future opportunities” ;) this forum needs more users, more activity, old system to make everything easier to find. And moderators ,cause admin is sometimes too harsh for users and too soft for evident trolls ,and haters.

Anonymous

I’ll think about it, if you have nothing against it. :)

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@GaiusCoriolanus cool! submit your stories here

Anonymous

Agree with golemyGniew. I miss old slavorum…Nothing bad with this news but I think all people especially miss old SlavFORUM :) Where can discuss…

This news should all have references, sometimes is just copy paste with full disinformations.

But Perun you can always count on me…more on private…

Anonymous

I’m thinking about it too…

Anonymous

I’m very interested in doing so!

Anonymous

Bring back old Slavorum and notify past members that it’s still running.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@Gvarda but…but…this is just as nice 😮

Anonymous

@Perun still, bring back old members if they aren’t aware of forum existance

Anonymous

I could write, but my English is bad. I won’t be able to correct the automatic translation of articles.

Anonymous

I would be interested in writing articles on the history of Scythians and Sauromatae, particularly in the Black Sea region, which is still relevant today.

Have written 3 historical fiction books on the subject.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@Drakon Please no referral links to amazon :)

Thanks for your interest in writing for Slavorum, you can submit your articles here

Anonymous

I have written several pieces in the past about my Serbian ancestors.  I will dig them out and send them in for your consideration.  

Anonymous

Thanks, Stevan, but please keep the pieces of your ancestors to yourself. Is digging them out even legal?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.