• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello everyone! I would like to ask administrator of this site a question and suggest something.
    Question is: Why slavorum does not have page on Russian social networking VKontakte? As a Slavic brand I consider it the best place for such a page. It is most popular for people from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine and becomes more popular along Poles (my friends at least).
    I strongly suggest founding Slavorum page there – I think that what I have written is enough reason why :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hello everyone! I would like to ask administrator of this site a question and suggest something.
    Question is: Why slavorum does not have page on Russian social networking VKontakte? As a Slavic brand I consider it the best place for such a page. It is most popular for people from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine and becomes more popular along Poles (my friends at least).
    I strongly suggest founding Slavorum page there – I think that what I have written is enough reason why :)

Sláva,

thank you for your suggestion. We had been considering a group on VKontakte, but as only few Russians are interested in the forum (there are many Russians on Facebook, they know about us at least). The main problem why they don't contribute is in our opinion English language of the forum. Some don't speak it well, some simply don't like to talk in English, they prefer Russian or other Slavic languages, which is understandable ofc. VKontakte group would need a Russian who would write posts regularly and first of all – who would translate short text from English to Russian. At the moment we don't have such a person.  :)

But thank you anyway. Hopefully we'll find him / her soon.

Svätoslava

Anonymous

The experience gained from this site useful and it is very valuable. It allows me

to bring these experiences to use in everyday life

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.