• This topic has 10 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

SLAVS MEDALS (GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE)

Russia                3      5      7
    Belarus         1 1      1

Czech Republic 2 0 4
    Poland         1 3 2       
    Slovakia     1 1 1

Croatia         0 2 1
    Slovenia       0 2 1

EAST LAVS
    4 6 8

WEST SLAVS
    4 4 7

SOUTH SLAVS
    0 4 2

ALL SLAVS
    8 14 17

BEST COUNTRY: USA 9 15 13

http://espn.go.com/olympics/winter/2010/medals

Are we going to win this time?

Anonymous

We Slovenians got one for sure! GO Pero!

[img width=700 height=393]http://www.sportschau.de/wintersport/skispringen/peter-prevc102_v-gseapremiumxl.jpg” />

Anonymous

I always found Winter Olympics kind of boring due to well boring sports :/

This is the prime example:
    [img width=700 height=464]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Martin_Sesaker_at_the_2012_Youth_Winter_Olympics.jpg” />

Bob slide is fun thought.

Anonymous

What about the current olympic games? How many medals have your countries already won by now?

Slovenia has so far 4. One gold (Tina Maze – slalom), one silver (Peter Prevc – ski jumping), two bronze (Vesna Fabjan – cross-country skiing , Teja Gregorin – biatlon).

Anonymous

well brooming curling isnt really a sport  ;D
    i really only care about hockey and piss on the rest more or less  :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    well brooming curling isnt really a sport  ;D
    i really only care about hockey and piss on the rest more or less  :D

馃槷 馃槷 馃槷

Aren't you good at anything else? ;D Joking, well, I like only skiing and partially hockey. Curling … no comment.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I always found Winter Olympics kind of boring due to well boring sports :/

Snowboarding is interesting.

Anonymous

I generally don't watch any sports at all anyways, especially not team sports but ice hockey is an exception in team sports for me and if in other sports ours are involved in bigger competitions like olympics and world cups i often watch it. Anyhow unlike you fellows i find curling quite interesting and cool game or at least i did when i watched it yesterday. :D

Anonymous

Today Zbigniew Br贸dka (speed skater) and Kamil Stoch (sky jupmer) won Poland's third and fourth gold medals. This is the second gold medal of Kamil Stoch in this Olympic Games. He is the first Slavic double gold medallist and third in the history of Winter Olympic Games :) Earlier Matti Nykaenen and Simon Ammann achieved it. Poland has now moved to eighth place in the medal table.

Gold medallist Kamil Stoch of Poland, is lifted on the shoulders of Maciej Kot of Poland and Jan Ziobro of Poland after the Men's Large Hill Individual Final Round on day 9 of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics at the RusSki Gorki Ski Jumping Center

Silver medallist Noriaki Kasai (L) of Japan, gold medallist Kamil Stoch (C) of Poland and bronze medallist Peter Prevc (R) of Slovenia celebrate on the podium during the flower ceremony after the Men's Large Hill Individual Final Round on day 9 of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics at the RusSki Gorki Ski Jumping Center

Zbigniew Br贸dka of Poland, celebrates winning gold medal in the Men's 1500m Speed Skating event on day 8 of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics at Adler Arena Skating Center

[img width=700 height=520]http://ocdn.eu/images/pulscms/ZmQ7MDMsMmU0LDAsMSwx/8a5f7c25e995be5eb34d30455b24c2b9.jpg” />

Anonymous

We're pretty weak this year

only Kosteli膰 won silver

Anonymous

1 Russia 13 (G), 11 (S), 9(B) , 33 (Tot)
    8. Belarus 5 , 0 , 1 , 6
    11 Poland 4, 1, 1, 6
    15. Czech Repub 2, 4, 2 , 8
    16. Slovenia 2, 2, 4, 8
    20. Ukraine 1, 0, 1, 2
    21. Slovakia 1 , 0, 0, 1
    25. Croatia 0, 1, 0, 1

Other Slavic countries didn't win any medals.

Total 28 (Gold), 19 (Silver), 18 Bronze) , 65 (Total)

http://www.sochi2014.com/en/medal-standings

Slovenia has done well given the size of the country's population.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Slovenia has done well given the size of the country's population.

Thank you, it's been our best Olympics so far. Ours really did great, considering that 3 sportists got 2 medals each. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Thank you, it's been our best Olympics so far. Ours really did great, considering that 3 sportists got 2 medals each. :)

One of Belarusian sportswomen won 3 Olympic gold medals in Biathlon. She was a well known personality in Belarus. She is famous now. :)

Anonymous

We sucked this year :/ since Janica Kosteli膰 stopped skiing we're not getting any goldies during winter olympics

Anonymous

wow Slovenia kicked ass! Good for them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Tujev
  • Jyxia
  • slovborg