• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Slovenians Declared Having Access To Drinkable Water Is a Human Right

Slovenia has officially declared with a new amendment that having access to drinkable water is a human right. This announcement was made following a vote by the Slovenian parliament who voted in favor of the law that prevents the country’s water sources from being commercialized.

Read the full story here

Anonymous

similar law was declared in Slovakia some time ago. very good initiative indeed with aim being saving the water for Slovak ppl & preventing it’s commercial export (with some exceptions of course – i.e. humanitarian help, etc,).

Anonymous

Very good law, but I prefer beer.

Anonymous

@GaiusCoriolanus So you’re saying drinkable beer should be a human right? :D

Anonymous

Yes, free beer for everyone! But only drinkable one!

Anonymous

@GaiusCoriolanus I guess we could have reached this goal, if the Beer Party (Czech obviously) was still around. :D
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Beer_Party

Anonymous

@”Kapitán Denis” looks like a cool party! :D I was just given a Zlaty Bazant, and am going to drink it. Damn, what a coincidence.

Anonymous

@GaiusCoriolanus Zlatý Bažant? :s Where did they get that from? 😮 I like Czech beers better.

Anonymous

They can be found in legendary Biedronka or some other places, no worries Zlaty Bazant is not hard to find here. I wasn’t drinking it often though. 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.