• This topic has 10 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

He's actually Italian, AFAIK.

Anonymous

That dude does sorta look northern Indian lol Weird.

That's the only epic rap battle that I was like…funny but true lol

Anonymous

Anonymous

and Thomas Edison looks like some kind of Neandertal.  ;D

Anonymous

Nikola Tesla was Croat. Serbian last name ends with ić.

Anonymous

I see nothing wrong on it. South Slavs are more tan than other Europeans. I think they want to underline the fact that he was the south European.  :)

Anonymous
    Quote:

You mean Erdeljan, Sremac, Garasanin, Grahovac, Koprivica are not Serbian last names because they don't end with -ić? Does this mean every Croat with -ić is actually a Serb? What a stupid claim.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Biggest crap I've ever heard … So all Montenegrins, Bosniaks and Croats with surnames ending on -ić are automatically Serbs? ;D Pease …

Anonymous

Only fair, seeing how Goiko Mitic was playing Indian.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Biggest crap I've ever heard … So all Montenegrins, Bosniaks and Croats with surnames ending on -ić are automatically Serbs? ;D Pease …

Well yes, Russian surnames end with "ov,ev,in" (Medvedev, Kalashnikov, Putin), Ukranian with "ko" (Ermalienko, Shevchenko, Lukashenko), Macedonian "ski" (Tose Proeski) and Serbs with ić.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well yes, Russian surnames end with "ov,ev,in" (Medvedev, Kalashnikov, Putin), Ukranian with "ko" (Ermalienko, Shevchenko, Lukashenko), Macedonian "ski" (Tose Proeski) and Serbs with ić.

Yet you have both Serbian and Bulgarian last names that end with both -ov and -ev, Belarussians and Russians with -ko, Bulgarians, Poles and Russians ending with -ski, Croats, Bosniaks and Montenegrins with -ić. There's no surname ending accustomed to one ethnicity, only. It's one giant Slavic clusterf**k. Besides, a person can declare themselves to be whatever they like. Tesla declared himself a Serb.

Anonymous
    Quote:

You're generalising too much. Your opinion, what is then the ending of Slovenian surnames? People here (ethnic Slovenes) have surnames with -ik, -ič, -čič, -ic, -ar, -ec, -ko, -ski and many other endings, so have people in other countries. You can't say that all members of a nation have surnames ending with the same ending. Sure, there is usually a pattern that is dominant or more common but that's all.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • кошка
  • Tujev
  • kony97
  • slovborg
  • some slavic guy...
  • Nefario