• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Five years ago today, I was blessed with a son.  he was a miracle baby who spent two months fighting for his life.  Today, he is strong and tall, bigger than 97% of kids his age.  There has been joy and sadness each day of his life.  Children are the biggest treasure you can have, yet also frustrate you beyond belief.  For those who will have kids in the future, you will often say that you will not raise your kids exactly like you were raised.  One day, you will stop yourself and say that you sound like your mother or father when you raise you child.  I guess it's OK and means your parents did a good job raising you. 

Anonymous

It's obvious you're a dad, thus know very well what you are talking about. We can nothing, but learn from your words and realize what in our lives really matters  :)

Anonymous

Thanks for the compliment

Anonymous

Birthday cake

Anonymous

I could never have children. I would defiantly mess them up somehow. After 18 years with me they would either be emotionally scarred or just plain failures.

Anonymous

I said the same thing. Then I hit 36 and that changed.  Then I had one at 41 and realized that it's easier physically to have kids young.  They tire you out way too much. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • 'las
  • Tujev
  • kony97