• This topic has 19 voices and 53 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The purpose of this thread is to debunk myths about southern Slavs.

Myth 1: Ethnic hatred and Nationalism between southern Slavs have always been there.

Wrong. Ethnic hatred between southern Slavs has been artificially manufactured by media, religion, politicians etc to purposefully divide the Slavs. The best example of this is to look at Yugoslavia under German occupation in ww2. Yugoslavia was divided after it was conquered. Why, because ethnic hatred of the southern Slavs was useful to Hitler so the Slavs can fight and kill each other rather than unite and liberate themselves.

Myth 2: Yugoslav wars in 90's are proof the southern Slavs can not live together.

Wrong. Yugoslav wars in 90's were all caused by Foreign intervention and US imperialism. To those who think otherwise I recommend you watch these 2 videos.
    Michael Parenti – The U.S. War on Yugoslavia (1999)
    The Weight of Chains | Težina lanaca (2010)

Myth 3: Yugoslavs are living much better today, then when they were living in SFRY.

Wrong. Every Yugoslav knows that Living conditions today are much worse then those in SFRY.
    The Weight Of Chains | Deleted Scene 1 | Sarajevo

Anonymous

Well said brother.

Anonymous

Are you actually trying to say that making yet another Yugoslavia would be a good idea?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Are you actually trying to say that making yet another Yugoslavia would be a good idea?

Obi, nisam znao da si ti ovde clan, dugo se nismo videli  ;D
    Nothing can save us but ourselves, so yeah nothing can save us

Anonymous
    Quote:

What is wrong with making another Yugoslavia

Anonymous

Nobody wants it.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Nobody wants it.

Thank you Dalibor another myth for me to debunk.

Myth 4: Nobody wants a new 4th Yugoslavia.

The only people who are against a 4th Yugoslavia are the same crooks who colonized the post Yugoslav republics and who profiteered from the Yugoslav wars and the bombing of Serbia. As well as the idiots who support them. A 4th Yugoslavia means real independence for the southern Slavs and an end to US and foreign imperialism in the region. So why wouldn't Yugoslavs support a 4th Yugoslavia. The only reason why is because they have been brainwashed by media and corrupt politicians.

Anonymous
    Quote:

The only people who are against a 4th Yugoslavia are the same crooks who colonized the post Yugoslav republics and who profiteered from the Yugoslav wars and the bombing of Serbia. As well as the idiots who support them. A 4th Yugoslavia means real independence for the southern Slavs and an end to US and foreign imperialism in the region. So why wouldn't Yugoslavs support a 4th Yugoslavia. The only reason why is because they have been brainwashed by media and corrupt politicians.

I love you. <3

Anonymous
    Quote:

I'm not a South Slav… but I live here now.  And I wasn't around during "YU days" but this statement made me laugh.

Anonymous

You don't live in Balkans, don't you ?
    People here don't like each other and the wounds from the last war are still pretty much fresh.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You don't live in Balkans, don't you ?
    People here don't like each other and the wounds from the last war are still pretty much fresh.

I've lived in Belgrade since January 28, 2010. I've studied the history of Serbia and the Balkans. I pay attention to politics, too. I'm quite involved with various avenues of such topics, also. I'm not ignorant to it all. I just don't feel I have the proper position to comment of such a statement as Slavenski_Komunist's as I'm NOT a South Slav, I haven't lived here for too long. I wasn't here in the YU days. Nor did I visit during YU days. So I can simply say his statement makes me laugh, because it does… and it is far from the truth. But this is my opinion and knowledge of the situation based on my own experiences, research, and conversations with those young and old here. But just as it's not proper for a non-American to comment about what should happen WITHIN America, it's not really my place to say similar about Serbia. I live here now, yes. But I'm not a South Slav nor a citizen. Yet.  I have 2 years left before I can obtain Serbian citizenship.

Anonymous

@slavicmuse

That message was actually directed for Slavenski_Komunist since his statements here made me laugh too.
    Sorry I didn't specify to whom I am referring to xD

Anonymous
    Quote:
    @slavicmuse

That message was actually directed for Slavenski_Komunist since his statements here made me laugh too.
    Sorry I didn't specify to whom I am referring to xD

Ah! Gotcha! Sorry then for my banter.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ah! Gotcha! Sorry then for my banter.

Btw, I do think that you're a south Slav : P
    You have Slavic blood and you do live in one of the south Slavic countries.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

What myth? I live here unlike you. ;D Stop acting like spoiled bratt, Serbs don't want any kind of new Yugoslavia. Yugoslavs do not exist.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • кошка
  • Piachu
  • привет
  • 'las
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • jorgos