Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

There is no Macedonian, Ukrainian ethnos. The fact that many Macedonians like Serbs and many Ukr like the Poles = Stockholm syndrome. The Serbs and Poles are laughing big time at you!!!

There was no Kievan Ukraine, there was Kievan Rus'. Saying that Russian stole the ethnonym Rus from Kievans/"Kievan Ukrainians" is really stupid. Even if it were true Russians didn't give it up, Ukrainians are the ones who gave it up. That doesn't make them non-Russian. Especially since there are some Ukrainians retaining it to this day, the Rusyns. Belarus=Weissruthenien in German (archaism). Ruthenien=the former name for Ukraine => Belarus=White Ukraine???
    => Russia = Velikorossija = Great Ukraine???
    Who is more Russian? Rusyns or Russians? Or maybe Belarusians?

Anonymous

[img width=700 height=451]http://funnypicturesutopia.com/grumpycatmemes/pics/26/Grumpy-Cat-Once-Upon-A-Time.peg” />

Anonymous

Pretty funny.
    Question for Slavic Macedonians and Serbs? Given that you all agree some of you (in Serbs's case) and all of you (in the latters' case) were Bulgarian once do you feel well or extremely well cursing, swearing Bulgarians? How do you think Kiril Zivkovic's and all Pirotians' Serbian offspring feel knowing you are making fun of their Bg ancestor? How about the "Macedonians" in Stefan Verkovic's book Folk songs of Bulgarians from Macedonia who declared themselves Bg in their own folk songs (see the poem about the one Bg, one Greek and one Vlach girl? No Serb, no Macedonian there. Do you feel nice swearing your own ancestors? Or extremely nice? Or somewhere in between?  :'(  :-*

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Pretty funny.
    Question for Slavic Macedonians and Serbs? Given that you all agree some of you (in Serbs's case) and all of you (in the latters' case) were Bulgarian once do you feel well or extremely well cursing, swearing Bulgarians? How do you think Kiril Zivkovic's and all Pirotians' Serbian offspring feel knowing you are making fun of their Bg ancestor? How about the "Macedonians" in Stefan Verkovic's book Folk songs of Bulgarians from Macedonia who declared themselves Bg in their own folk songs (see the poem about the one Bg, one Greek and one Vlach girl? No Serb, no Macedonian there. Do you feel nice swearing your own ancestors? Or extremely nice? Or somewhere in between?  :'(  :-*

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Pretty funny.

Despite the idiocy of this thread, I would really like the OP to finally post this poem, so popular among the macedonophiles. I would really like to see the one song to rule them all and debunk all our Macedonistic myths.

I'm serious.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Despite the idiocy of this thread, I would really like the OP to finally post this poem, so popular among the macedonophiles. I would really like to see the one song to rule them all and debunk all our Macedonistic myths.

I'm serious.

Been already posted by Ace Ventura. I guess the Serb nationatilst Verkovich was actually a Bulgarophile secret agent. The entire book Narodne pesme makedonskih Bugara is online, just go though all of it.
    On a different note: who stole first the ethnonym "Rus" from Ukrainians? Was it Russians or Belarusian? Anyway it looks like Rusyns didn't steal it from anybody which makes Kievan Rus' not a Ukrainian statehood a but Rusyn one.

Anonymous

OP is a Vlach mongrel and should be banned

Anonymous
    Quote:
    This is not storm****.

todorow_wantsche comes from there :). We all have been there :P

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Jesse
  • vibehours 8 days
  • Adam's Song
  • m1tric
  • HicksGhostLDN
  • LCaine