• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I want 8 children, 5 boys and 3 girls.

I would appreciate some beautiful and strong name suggestions! Give me some names!

СЛАВА! <3

Anonymous

What kind of names? Only Slavic?

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

@”Кирилл Александрос” Here are the names of the Carantanian dukes you might like. You can find more Slavic names online but I haven’t seen these mentioned yet.
    Valuk (or Vladuk, Vladun), Borut, Gorazd, Hotimir (also latinised as Kajtimar), Valtunk (could be of germanic origin or a version of Vladan, Volkun or Vladuh, also written as Valhun/Valjhun), Pribislav, Semik (short for Semislav), Stojmir. If you like oxymorons then Vojnomir is for you.
    I like Bogomila for girls. Some have used Kajtimara in the past, female version of Kajtimar (not pure Slavic, but it is derived from a Slavic name).

Anonymous

Thank you! They’re all great names, many to consider. I really like Pribislav, Valuk, Vladen, Semislav, and Borut. @kust

Anonymous

@”Кирилл Александрос” Good choices, I like Pribislav and Borut a lot too. In the meantime I found this site with some more Slavic names. Some are hilarious but most are pretty good. Have fun!
    http://www.staroverci.si/sl/zapisi-1/zgodovina/item/44-slovenska-predkrscanska-imena.html

Anonymous

Give them old slovak names  :# 
    Rastislav

Pribina
    Svätopluk

Anonymous

I love the old slav names <3

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • haver25
  • kony97
  • Tujev
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Glockamole