• This topic has 11 voices and 70 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

A very nice video from the Polish people but I wish we never joined the EU :(. Please break away with us and form a Slavic EU :P.

Dobrodošli – Greetings for Croatia from Poland / Polacy witają Chorwację

Anonymous

I don't really see something like the Slavic Union , we still hold too many grudges  towards each other from the past.

But at least  now I can travel to beautiful Croatia with my ID only  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I don't really see something like the Slavic Union , we still hold too many grudges  towards each other from the past.

A ty się z choinki urwałaś, czy co?

Anonymous

We are not alone in this topic. So maybe write in english for everybody to understand.

And yes. I'm new in the forum.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    We are not alone in this topic. So maybe write in english for everybody to understand.

And yes. I'm new in the forum.

Yes, you are new here and you do not understand Polish.

Anonymous
    Quote:

But at least  now I can travel to beautiful Croatia with my ID only  ;D

I was kidding. I am also against political unions , even with other Slavs. Too much bad blood but there is also very good feelings among Slavs towards other Slavs like in this video. One of the Polish guys said ' I'm glad there are more of us' which means I think he feels some kind of kinship with Slavs or at least Croats.  And yes you can go there with only your ID now :). I love the Polish people that come down. They 'get' us like they understand our ways and our customs and know how to party like they are Croatian themselves :P. Same thing with Czechs and Slovenes.

Oh and this is the Polish national forum so if Prelja writes in Polish I am not offended at all. This is Poland section after all :)  Google translate will get me through it :P

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes, you are new here and you do not understand Polish.

Wanna teach me ?  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Wanna teach me ?  ;D

I thought you lived in Poland?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Wanna teach me ?  ;D

I'm a terrible teacher. You may regret it  ;D

Anonymous

I wonder if Polish is like learning my language … the cuss words first?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I wonder if Polish is like learning my language … the cuss words first?

I heard from my Croatian friend that Croatians have even more cuss words than Polish , so you may be right :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm a terrible teacher. You may regret it  ;D

W porządku. Tylko żartowałam. Rozumiem Polski jak żaden inny język na świecie  ;D

Anonymous

In Croatian you can cuss on and on for several minutes and still make sense. It's somehow a very 'swearish' language. I personally don't talk vulgar like that but its funny to hear.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    W porządku. Tylko żartowałam. Rozumiem Polski jak żaden inny język na świecie  ;D

Czy możesz mnie uczyć polskiego? Myślę, że Google Translate jest pokazanie mnie niepoprawne pisanie.

Czy jesteś kobietą?. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I was kidding. I am also against political unions , even with other Slavs. Too much bad blood but there is also very good feelings among Slavs towards other Slavs like in this video. One of the Polish guys said ' I'm glad there are more of us' which means I think he feels some kind of kinship with Slavs or at least Croats.  And yes you can go there with only your ID now :). I love the Polish people that come down. They 'get' us like they understand our ways and our customs and know how to party like they are Croatian themselves :P. Same thing with Czechs and Slovenes.

Oh and this is the Polish national forum so if Prelja writes in Polish I am not offended at all. This is Poland section after all :)  Google translate will get me through it :P

Well , I understand there is a friendship between Slavic countries and I have a lot of Slavic friends myself but there are people who will never go away from hatred.

And be careful with google translate because it can confuse you  :P As far as I know It translates very poorly  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.