• This topic has 8 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The Beautiful Music of Macedonia

Macedonia has widely been regarded as the cradle of Slavic literacy and Christianity rooted in the d…

Read the full story here

Anonymous

Great collection of music there! Synthesis is probably the only group on the list I hadn’t heard before (while I just love Anastasija) and I’ll certainly add it to my list. :)

Anonymous

I always liked the Macedonian music, has the rhythms and melodies that carry me into the past

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Ladies and gentleman, @NikeBG first Bulgarian that doesn’t go into flame war with Macedonians on their topics :D

Anonymous

Love Macedonian music even more after this! Thanks for the list :)

Anonymous

If it was about history – sure, let the games begin. But when it comes to music – който пее, зло не мисли (those who sing think no evil). ;)

Anonymous

@NikeBG what do you think about Mizar, friend ?

Anonymous

I like them quite well. I first found them in a compilation of Macedonian music, together with Anastasija and Kismet, and I liked all three of them (though most of all Anastasija – they remind me of our own Isihia, which I also love quite much).

Anonymous

@NikeBG Kismet? Who are they?

Anonymous

@HighCastle A Macedonian band (perhaps a bit more international-oriented). I’m not really sure what genre they can be classified in. A part of their song Dreaming was my ringtone for quite some time.

Anonymous

@NikeBG These are great. Hadn’t heard of this group, can sense a touch of Macedonian starogradska in there. Thanks for sharing :D

Anonymous

@HighCastle You can sense some post-punk in them, too. :D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • CampmakerZA
  • Australian Santa
  • m1tric
  • KratΩs
  • pothead
  • Shendelzare Silkwood