• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This is some new sh*t in Serbia. I was wondering do shopping malls and supermarkets in other Slavic countries give discount on Black Friday? I find it disturbing to give discount on American holidays and forget about our own holidays

Anonymous

No, we got the same shit here. First time, too. Looks synchronized. Should I be stocking up on rope and pitchforks?

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Americans buy stuff for 90% discounts on expensive luxury stuff on Black friday.

In Eastern Europe shopping malls just put labels “Black friday” to mimic this American event, yet everything is still massively expensive, maybe like 10% discount. 

Anonymous

@aaaaa Yupp, then release the lions and games can begin

@Perun That’s all true what you said, but we don’t get discount on our own national holidays so by the same logic why should we get on foreign holidays?

Anonymous

It’s a holiday of Mammon worshipping heathens who sell their souls for the latest shiny trinket.

Anonymous

Because everything which is ours is bad,and everything coming out of that shithole usa is advanced.Now do you wanna be backwards or do you wanna be advanced?It really plays wonders on average balkanian of average Balkan mentality.

Our people,and youth especially are dumb animals.It’s as if they go dumber by the year.For example we got kids who are “ustaša” through the week,and then they listen Ceca or Aca on weekends.They do what’s fashionable.Black friday is fashionable,and it’s the perfect opportunity on those preying on youth (and adults sadly) to capitalize on mob’s stupidity.

Alos,I think it’s good it happens on the hollidays of some insignificant culture such as american.Way better on those days than on,let’s say,Christmas or Easter which are about the family.

Anonymous

@Gvarda Unfortunately thats almost as you described in each and every Balkan state. Tragic loss of values and resentfulness among the elderly people and completely absence of morale among the youth, as well as lack of some sense of urgency for self-development. There are days when I think that nothing will change for better here.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

I’m buying steam games :blush:

Anonymous

aaaaa: “This is a festival of devil worshipers”
    Gvarda: “Our people are shallow, toys for manipulators”
    Shaokang: “Sometimes I lose all hope of seeing a better future”
    Perun: “I’m buying Steam games”

1010 discussion

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • kony97
  • Tujev
  • Nexius
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)