• This topic has 17 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What would be top 10 most beautiful places in Croatia by your opinion? (Sorry if a thread like this already exists)

Anonymous

1) Fort and old town Dubrovnik
    2) National Park Plitvička Jezera
    3) Castle Trakošćan
    4) Fort Medvedgrad

The last two aren't maybe the most beautiful, but are certainly something special due to enviorment etc.

Anonymous

I've only been to Zagreb and Plitvička lakes, and drove through Croatia, so I'd have to say the first two.

Anonymous

I think Dbk is always gonna be one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful. No doubt its stunning but I'm the kind of person that enjoys nature a bit more. This is why I nominate Plitvice as the most beautiful. The nature , the setting , it's all right and the hiking there is simply indescribable.

Anonymous

Hard to say. Only been to Istra and part of Hrvatsko primorje. Certain area in HR primorje was really cool. I think it was around Velebit but don't don't hold my word for it i have no clue where it was.

Anonymous

Pics of the mentioned Castle Trakošćan, looks amazing, like a smaller version of neuschwanstein castle

[img width=525 height=700]http://www.designsdelight.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/castle-edited-in-brazil.jpg” />

[img width=700 height=456]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MSX_PSkzw20/Tdxe_jBOebI/AAAAAAAADGU/0wPUPleokwk/s1600/trakoscan.lake.jpg” />

[img width=700 height=456]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Castle_Trako%C5%A1%C4%87an_ticket.jpg” />

Really a cool place to go during summer.

Anonymous

Where I could meet beautiful women?  ;)

Anonymous

Indee Trakošćan is amazing i realy like hill, lake combo and special architecture (neo-gothic maybe?). :D

Quote:
    Where I could meet beautiful women?  ;)

It ain't gonna help if you will hunt with a hoodie! ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Indee Trakošćan is amazing i realy like hill, lake combo and special architecture (neo-gothic maybe?). :D

Yup :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It ain't gonna help if you will hunt with a hoodie! ;D

Not anymore, I like shirts now.  :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yup :D

Cool. I feel so proud now. :D

Quote:
    Not anymore, I like shirts now.  :)

Oh ok cool. xD

Anyway i think at least from pictures Gorski Kotar and Lika are really beautiful looking.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hard to say. Only been to Istra and part of Hrvatsko primorje. Certain area in HR primorje was really cool. I think it was around Velebit but don't don't hold my word for it i have no clue where it was.

I asked now i know; Zavratnica, Jablanac. :D

Edit; there is also lowest standing mountain hut in all ex-yuga in Jablanac. ;D

Anonymous

What I'd love to see:

– Plitvicka jezera
    – Dioklecijanova palata
    – Pula (amfiteatar)/Brioni
    – Ostrva :)

Anonymous

I was only twice in Croatia but in my opinion Zadar is a lovely place:)

Anonymous

Plitvice and Krka Watefalls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • буквальный мусор
  • Eugen Kliještić
  • Fia
  • Tujev
  • AphexTwin