Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Welcome to the pub… I mean, the krachma, pivnica, mehana or however you want to call it. Basically, the place where the topic can’t go off-topic, because the topic is off-topic (yeah, very original, I know). In other words, any little tidbit which you don’t want to create a whole new thread for, but which will sometimes spawn discussions lasting for pages upon pages.

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

Nice thread, I like it

Hey who is all here from the old forum, just so we can touch base and make sure no one got lost?

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Indeed, so far we seem to have:
    – Perun/Wilk
    – you
    – me
    – the Kapitan
    – Dušan
    – Shaokang
    – Gaius with a new name

It’s probably still early/late for the folks in the US and Australia, while the folks in Europe are probably off in the parks, roasting lambs and pigs…

P.S. @Perun, what have you edited in those threads? I don’t see anything different, even the sub-forum seems to be the same.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@NikeBG i made them a sticky 🙂

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Ah, ok.

Btw, what happened with that article-thread about a Miss Bulgaria baking a banitsa for Slavorum? I saw the thread title yesterday, but can’t seem to find it now.

P.S. GLK and MikhailA seem to have also moved in.

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

We’re missing Karpivna, Texczech, aaaaa, Saltycola, some less frequent members and of course Wench.

BTW, don’t you guys think Slavorum is getting more communist? It’s more red and the link to the forum has changed from /forum to /community, which is a cognate with communism.

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

@Kapitán Denis
    Its good, no?

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

Oh, I thought Sviatogor has joined the new forum, we need him here too.

@shaokang Just don’t start another Cold War, please. 😀

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

What do you guys think of the new forum? I kind of liked the set up of the old forum but I hope the lay out of this one gets better as they update it

Dušan
    Participant
    @dusan

@srdceleva this is the fourth slavorum form since I first joined, I liked the one you call old forum the most. This looks nice, but I hope it’ll get better like you said.

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

@Dušan
    Dang I didnt know it changed that many times. Ive been a member for three years already and this is my first time. Im sure this one will get better. I just found the layout of the last one a bit more clear than this one, but Itll get better hopefully. How old is slavorum in general?

Dušan
    Participant
    @dusan

@srdceleva I joined in early 2013, I think it’s been around since 2011, the oldest posts in general discussion are from early 2012.

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

guys when I go into the general discussion and try to start a thread and then click submit thread. It takes me to a page where I see the title of the thread but there is no text if I click on forum to see all threads its no where to be found. Ive done this at least three times and its not working. Anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

After standing in the commie passport office for days, I finally found a way in! The cost in rubles for the bribe, though! Ridiculous. Well, guess who I am.

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

People cry too much about their country, in general. It is what it is, Ukraine is like that, just embrace it and move on

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

12 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • LukaVader
  • haver25
  • 'las
  • Shnickstara89
  • AphexTwin