Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

What does “It is what it is” even mean? What is “it”? Slava Ukraina! I’m still pissed about Eurovision. What the heck was that?

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

Means you alone can’t change what Ukraine is like and its pointless to get nervous about it, but rather embrace this fact and that way you’ll have happier life

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

@Kapitán Denis I think I saw Sviatogor, Texczech, aaaaa, SaltyCola, and your wife, Wench, at the commie passport office. They were all crying. Crying because Slavorum would not let them in. How sad is that? Too sad, I tell you.

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

Concerning Eurotravesty singing competition, do people still watch that?

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

I miss the post reactions (hopefully we get some new and more varied ones here).

And, yeah, this year’s Eurovision was particularly disgraceful. I don’t’know why I expected something different (maybe because last year’s winner was actually ok).

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

@NikeBG I thought nightly routine of Balkan Slavic men on Sunday is something in range of drinking beer with buddies to going to a cinema with a family. Mildly shocked here :O

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

I was at work this Sunday, but I’m a Balkaner pretty much only by birth anyway. Otherwise, both by phenotype and by character, I’m a bit more of a Northerner (European Northerner, not Bulgarian severnyak – that would be aaaaa). In any case, due to the work part, I didn’t watch the Eurovision this year and I’m glad I didn’t – if I’m pissed only from the results, I would’ve been even more pissed if I’d have to listen to the chicken song’s “acceptance speech”.

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

I would work on weekends only if I own my own company, but since I don’t… Anyway I was speaking mostly about habits among us. I don’t think it has to do anything with phenotype or character.

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

@Olga Kysil
    Is that you Karpivna?

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Happy Slavonic literacy, education and culture, Slavorum!

Once again, I’ll post last year’s heartwarming greetings for the 24th of May of the Polish embassy here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI7nvI8zpL4

Mikhail Galamov
    Participant
    @mikhaila

The fact that Israel and Australia are allowed to perform makes me an angry Russo-Ukrainian. Israel is good for soul, yes, but not Euro. Anyhow, Eurovision is still a travesty, it should have been cancelled a long time ago, as it became a highly politicised contest. The Ukrainian contestant from a the last one (or was it the year before) made it all about occupation and other bs. The judges for Eurovision are a bunch of emotional, leftist pansies.

Velka Opice
    Participant
    @velkaopice

To be fair, most Eurovision songs are some saccharine, sissy-ass horseshit anyhow.

Mikhail Galamov
    Participant
    @mikhaila

Absolutely correct.  And it’s why I hate watching the damn circus when it decides to go to town in whichever city they decide on for that year.

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

ive never watched one eurovision contest in my life. Heard it was pretty good though back when ABBA was around lol.

Mikhail Galamov
    Participant
    @mikhaila

@srdceleva

And look at it now!  Eurovision was won by a fatasrse who was clucking like a bloody chicken!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Russ
  • AphexTwin
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Piachu
  • Lyutenitsa Retriever