• This topic has 9 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

A button on the bottom of every foreign post (of course not your own) to show that you support the content of the post. Your name will be shown on the bottom of the post same as the other ones which support the post by clicking on the "thank you"-button. The names will be shown alphabetically and they will be all horizontal in a row.

The already existing secret repuation button will stay alive.

Anonymous

You can see who gives you reputation by going to to your profile, hovering the button over "Profile info" and at the bottom click the "view reputation" button.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You can see who gives you reputation by going to to your profile, hovering the button over "Profile info" and at the bottom click the "view reputation" button.

Wow even i didn't know that but then again i never was interested in this. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

I know that. But the other ones don't see it. The purpose of the "thank you"-button from this topic is that everyone can see the names. It wouldn't affect the reputation. The reputation "thank you"-button and the "thank you"-button will be two different things.

Anonymous

The current system is ok, I think.

Anonymous

I think he's talking about posts, when there's a debate and see whose "winning".

Anonymous

I dont see point of it. Current system is ok.

Anonymous

I also don't really get the point. If I don't know much about something or my real opinion would be too offending I rather don't post anything. Also, if somebody sayed something first, you either agree or disagree. That you can tell also differently. Sometimes, however, things are sayed so well that you simply can't add anything more to them. I really don't know…

Anonymous

clicking a "thank you" button and having that "XYZ thanked for this post" attached below text?
    such a public expression of support would be very good in discussions and "discussions", to make positions of people more clear – who stands for what.

Anonymous

Barov! If this button existed now, my name would stand on the bottom of your post!  :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    clicking a "thank you" button and having that "XYZ thanked for this post" attached below text?
    such a public expression of support would be very good in discussions and "discussions", to make positions of people more clear – who stands for what.

That's what I understood from the initial post. It would be good for exactly that (in bold).

Anonymous

The button could be also used for song or picture threads. We would see how many people like which song. :)

The idea of this button is nothing new. I have seen and used this button in other forums as well. Same with political orientation and religion in profile info.  :P

Anonymous

I don't see the point of it, this is not facebook or something like that. If you agree with something don't be lazy and turn your approval of something into one click of a button.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I don't see the point of it, this is not facebook or something like that. If you agree with something don't be lazy and turn your approval of something into one click of a button.

It would be also good for the servers and for the whole internet world. Every unnecessary post will destroys our capacity a little bit more.

Do our lovely world a favour, Mr. Veganovic. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It would be also good for the servers and for the whole internet world. Every unnecessary post will destroys our capacity a little bit more.

Do our lovely world a favour, Mr. Veganovic. :D

I am not vegan.

If there was a small info under the avatar saying that I'm a protestant christian and almost politically undecided would you call me by different funny patronym ?

You asked for the opinion here and I'm giving giving mine ,
    if you agree or disagree with something that write it down with reasons why – that is called – a discussion. 
    Buttons would just turn the whole thing into few people writing and other just passively contributing to the thread by clicking some sort of "like" or "dislike".

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • kony97
  • 'las
  • Tujev