• This topic has 5 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Thread called photos of nature/random places around you has seemingly disappeared from the forum. I cannot find it in latest posts at the bottom (I posted there a while ago) nor in the Lounge section where it was.
    However, it is still possible to open it from "closed windows" function in my Opera and it even displays its position in the Lounge, but after I go elsewhere on the board I cannot find it again.

Physically it is on the forum but it is hidden.

Is it some sort of a database bug?

Anonymous

I think it's a bug. I tried to find it by browsing your posts but didn't succeed.

Anonymous

I tried to google it and it indeed appeared as the first result. However, when I clicked it the forum popped an error:

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

"topic: 518 subject: Photos of nature/random places around you. member: Zrkadlo
    Removed September 11, 2011, 07:24:44 PM Veles Global Moderator"

It seems it was removed by Veles. I am afraid we will have to wait him to explain what happened Zrkadlo.

Anonymous

Uch there was no spam, no offtopic. A nice thread, I think.

Indeed, Veles writes as if he were drunk lately  ;D

Anonymous

I have no Idea what happened, I saw this same message when I wanted to post reply "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you." I really had no idea what happened, so I returned to index and continued to browse as nothing happened. I also thought that this was just bug so I continued. I am really sorry if I did anything and I'm sure I haven't, hope that Admin will investigate this as it troubles me so much, what have I done wrong ?  ???

Anonymous

So anyone knows what happened ?

Anonymous
    Quote:

Seems like the cosmic laws are out of balance. Soon the Great Old Ones will awake from their deathlike slumber in which they were trapped for aeons and reclaim what was theirs. IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!!

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Seems like the cosmic laws are out of balance. Soon the Great Old Ones will awake from their deathlike slumber in which they were trapped for aeons and reclaim what was theirs. IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!!

Seems that I'm not only one who's drunk here  ;D.

Anonymous

So now what can be done to restore it? I have feeling it was deleted as result of unfortunately.. ahem, accident. ;)

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Nothing unfortunately, when deleted out of data base it's gone… in future Veles, no more moderating under alcohol  :D

Zrkadlo, maybe you'll have to start one again then if your up to it, i'm sure Veles would help you  ;)

Anonymous

I will do everything I can, but honestly I haven't deleted it, I wanted to reply and I clicked on "Post" and that bloody message appeared. Is it possible that pc or something else used my abilities to delete it, because I'm sure that I haven't deleted it on my own.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • Piachu
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Tujev
  • jorgos