• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Tour Through Czechoslovakia With Old Photos

We all like to travel, but what makes traveling and tourism most fun is the comprehensive historical…

Read the full story here

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Pretty cool :)

Anonymous

Sorry, but Czech republic? Kežmarok lies in the north of Slovakia, not far away from SK-PL borders.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@NecroHunter oh it was meant to be Czechoslovakia :D

Anonymous

That’s better :-) But there are still two mistakes in the article, but i think i can live with that ;-)

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@NecroHunter thanks! Btw have you ever been there?

Anonymous

@Perun: Well, I come from a distant surroundings, but lately i live in the west of Slovakia. When i was younger, i was there pretty often, but for the last 10 years, except my hometown, i wasn’t anywhere in that region.

Anonymous

It is in Slovakia. It is one city Kezmarok, yet. If close both eyes may be it Czechoslovakia.

Anonymous

A visit of Mr. T.G.Masaryk president of Czechoslovakia in Kezmarok in 1930 – It was 5th September 1930.

Anonymous

@”Jozef Bréda” cool, what do you think is there any hope for Czechoslovakia in future?

Anonymous

Except it’s not in the Czech Republic at all : / Yes, those old photos were taken during Czechoslovakia, but saying “tour through Czech cities”? It’s not even more cities, just one town called Kežmarok. I’d understand if this was posted by some American website, but I expected more from Slavorum. People do like to joke about how we get mixed up with Slovenians, but even more often we find ourselves described as Czechs :(

Anonymous

@NecroHunter

> implying the Checks won’t conquer your arse in the near future.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • haver25
  • Tujev
  • Glockamole
  • kony97
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta