• This topic has 13 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do people from Slavorum train in the GYM ? I really want to know :) I personally do a lot of things over the year including the GYM.

Anonymous

There's a whole bunch of us who actively workout.  Myself I haven't been able to because I was in the hospital for awhile.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Do people from Slavorum train in the GYM ? I really want to know :)

I don't.

Anonymous

I'm regular at the gym for past 4-5 years (at least 3 times a week) plus Calisthenics at home. And i have started some boxing…so i'm a officially tired man, i could sleep 24/7.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Do people from Slavorum train in the GYM ? I really want to know :) I personally do a lot of things over the year including the GYM.

I also don't go to gym

Anonymous

I do not go because it is expensive and I have no use for it.

Anonymous

I just do push ups every night

Anonymous

Pull ups every two days. I am planning to expand to more exercises. :D

Anonymous

i do brazillian jiu jitsu, and i wanna get into boxing  and sambo (but there are no sambo clubs here in belgium :'()

Anonymous

Yes, I go to the gym almost everyday of the week.

Anonymous

Just some morning stretching.

Anonymous

I lift a few days a week.  Combo of resistance bands and fire weights.  I did more cardio but rather just lift more.  If you keep your heart rate up, it is the same as cardio with building muscle. 

I do lower weight with more reps.  I lost 45 kilos and don't want to bulk up.  It is great being able to get clothing in regular sizes.

I used to train in American kenpo, but that was in Las Vegas and no teachers in the NY/ NJ area.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I do lower weight with more reps.  I lost 45 kilos and don't want to bulk up.  It is great being able to get clothing in regular sizes.

Congrats man,keep up the good work.There is no excuse for being obese.It is not too hard to stay relatively fit.

Anonymous

To be fair, I had weight loss surgery last year.  I was in a place where my health was going downhill at a rapid pace.  The operation gave me a chance to lose enough that my orthopedic injuries healed and I could do what needed to be done.  The surgery just gives you a second chance and isn't a way around taking care of yourself.  Weight training keeps you from having floppy skin and has helped cure me of diabetes.  It is a big genetic illness in my mother's family.  My baba lived to 88 with it, but she had to inject insulin for decades and her life was ruled by the illness. 

Anonymous

I run a small martial arts club here in Ohio…sambo, boxing, savate, wrestling and various weapon fencing systems. We get together twice a week for training sessions. At 48 that is more than enough exercise for me but I push myself and try to get at least an hour a day in except for Mondays, that is my rest day. I don't always get six workouts a week in by that is my goal. Now with a newborn here at home, it is hard fitting those six in every week.

A link to our training groups site:
    http://neohemas.wordpress.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Tujev
  • Glockamole
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • kony97
  • Fia