• This topic has 33 voices and 90 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This  September  on  bulgarian television  TV7 starts the turkish  series  The Magnificent Century
    witch will show  achievements  and  successes    of the Ottoman empire  and also  it will present the (heroes)  primary  Siuleiman Magnificent  and the native balkan  population will be presents like slaves  ,rape girls and women , murders  and  boys recruited  as Janaseries .  In the same time the  turks will  present mass orgys , alcholism , masturbation and others .
    The media shows also that  this tv series will be  the most sucsesfull    foregin  production for this  year on bulgarian television .
    I can say  that this  tv series are  only for Armenia  ;D ;D :) :)

Here is also a  video link
    Muhteşem Yüzyıl (Magnificent Century) Savaş Sahneleri Mehter Marşı

Anonymous

My condoulances. We allready expirienced that terror.

Anonymous

I am watching this serial btw, it is not so bad..It is their history. Good love story and interesting plot, moreover Russian strong woman is the main character, It is worth to watch, I think. Of course if you are interested in such stories.

Anonymous

Its all part of the same plan, to make south Slavs more opened towards Turks. TV stations in Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia are full of turkish soap-operas. This show about sultan Suleiman is just another in line but certainly the worst one in terms of turkish propaganda.

May I say, f..k Suleiman and all of his followers, today and back then when turkish filth was still alive.  I am especially mad at south SLavs which approve this show in our areas and thus take a shit on all the suffering our peoples had during the turkish occupation.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I am watching this serial btw, it is not so bad..It is their history. Good love story and interesting plot, moreover Russian strong woman is the main character, It is worth to watch, I think. Of course if you are interested in such stories.

It can be good story for  you when your predecessors were not for 500 years under  turkish slavery

Anonymous

God no, you too? we're all getting these Ottoman epics wtf ;D the worst part is it they're using the spanish-soap opera system and mixing it with their history to seduce our females with their shows…i usually turn off the TV when it starts ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    God no, you too? we're all getting these Ottoman epics wtf ;D the worst part is it they're using the spanish-soap opera system and mixing it with their history to seduce our females with their shows…i usually turn off the TV when it starts ;D

Yes  . We are blow to hell with those muslim scums .  But  here the situation is more bad  because in our turkish political    party  many members are terrorist from  the  communist so called  assimilation process  of  the turks  .

And here is one of the vandalised    terrorist monuments  for the so called " victims of the communist regime and fighters for the human rights "  called by the turks  and other scums of course  . But in reality this is fountain-mounument  to the 3 turkish terrorist  Mehmet Emin , Abdullah Chakar ,Saafet Rajab  who blow  one of the train wagoons  on Bunovo train stations  on 9th march 1985 . After the explosion  are killed  3 children and 4 women  and wounded  ceriosly  other 9 people amongst them are      2 children .  And if you ask  today a bulgarian  around 20-24 years old they don't know about  Bunov but know about  the assimilation procces. So the  sick  and  stupid bulgarians want  turkish television.

Anonymous

I have no idea why Bulgaria would have a soap opera glorifying the annexation of the Balkans.  The Ottomans were responsible for pushing one Slavic group against another as part of the divide and conquer game.  I didn't realize that Turkey produced so many soap operas and that they would even be popular in the Balkans? 

As for Latin American telanovelas,  when my mother in law visits,  I'm stuck watching them and the worst part that i understand them.  I apologize that they have infested Slavic nations.   

Anonymous

Not too familiar with Bulgarian turks, the one on Google Images look more like *****icized Slavs (similiar to Bosniaks?).  I don't see what Bosniaks or these 'Bulgarian Turks' have to gain by siding with Turkey, when the end result would be predictable (do Bosniaks and Bulgarians want their homeland conquered by raw migration of numbers?)

The Ottoman Empire shouldn't be glorified.  Even in 1910s, there was an American Ambassador posted to Instanbul and he wrote in his memoirs that they were selling Balkan sex slaves to passersby.

Anonymous

Turd(k)s won't have to be put up with for much longer. Their kurd population is exploding and soon they will be drowned by the sheer number of kurds. Subhumans finally getting a taste of their own medicine.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Turd(k)s won't have to be put up with for much longer. Their kurd population is exploding and soon they will be drowned by the sheer number of kurds. Subhumans finally getting a taste of their own medicine.

Something like that to my understanding, something like half of "Turks" in Germany are Kurds and the other half are Turkicized Kurds.  It's supposedly no different in Turkey, even Turks who live in Instanbul say the city is too dark for them now ( ??? )

Anonymous

So Turkey will be come greater Kurdistan and Germany will become New Turkey?  :P

Anonymous
    Quote:
    So Turkey will be come greater Kurdistan and Germany will become New Turkey?  :P

Except new Turkey in Germany would be divided, but something along those lines.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Is this Roxelana, also known as Alexandra Lisowska, Suleyman's favorite wife? Or perhaps they introduced another female character to make the movie interesting to romantic Russian females?  :) Roxelana was kidnapped by Tatars as a girl. She was the daughter of an Orthodox priest and was sold into the harem of the Turks. She became the favorite of Suleyman. Such trauma for a girl must have been terrible, but she was beautiful and intelligent, and she must have been a survivor by nature.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Its all part of the same plan, to make south Slavs more opened towards Turks. TV stations in Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia are full of turkish soap-operas. This show about sultan Suleiman is just another in line but certainly the worst one in terms of turkish propaganda.

May I say, f..k Suleiman and all of his followers, today and back then when turkish filth was still alive.  I am especially mad at south SLavs which approve this show in our areas and thus take a **** on all the suffering our peoples had during the turkish occupation.

This is a 21st century weapon, rather like a laser canon. It fires optical images into the brain, and neutralizes and confuses the response. Previously, one would "soften up" the enemy with sustained carpet bombing. Now, softening can be done remotely by broadcasting images and sounds into the brains of the targets. It is very effective. It can immobilize entire races and cultures of people. We have no natural defensive instincts for it, nor do we realize we have no defenses. The optical bandwidth into our consciousness exceeds that of high speed internet, and this stuff is pumped straight in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • ca$hbunni
  • Tujev
  • slovborg
  • Glockamole
  • kony97
  • Lucifer Morningstar