• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

US Rambo got nothing on Turkish Rambo's!!! I know it isnt Slavic in anyway but it's realy cool stuff.

Rambo Cüneyt.
    Training Mode

Rambo Korkusuz (From 2.03 to 2.12 it is realy funny but i suggest you watch all of it)
    RAMPAGE (Korkusuz) – TURKISH RAMBO Rocket Launcher

Rambo Korkusuz funny trailer.
    RAMPAGE (Korkusuz) Trailer – TURKISH RAMBO (older version)

Anonymous

What is on a Turkish Drivers Liscence for Description?
    Black eyes, Black curly hair, black Walrus Style mustache, dark tan skin, same as everybody else.

I can't imagine that being very helpful to the police.

Do you have the post for Turkish Star Wars.

Anonymous

What is on a Turkish Drivers Liscence for Description?
    Black eyes, Black curly hair, black Walrus Style mustache, dark tan skin, same as everybody else.

Hehehehe, Turks are realy funny. Turkish rocket launcher Rambo, Hahahaha. His Rocket Attack is legendary.

I have seen Turkish Star Wars. That stuff is insane hehehe.
    Turkish Star Wars – final scene

Turkish Star Wars trailer:
    'Turkish Star Wars' Trailer

And there is even Turkish Exorcist and Turkish Star Trek.

Anonymous

@Povhec- Thanks thoe are hilarious.  I love Japanese Yakzu movies (Gangsters).  I actually collect them and for some reason my MMA Sparring partner Dillon and I seem to be the only people into them I know.  When we are with our dates we act like we are crazy Japanse Gangsters after a few drinks.

-If one of us makes a mistake, the other asks the waiter for a dull knife so he can kill himself.

-If one of us does something good we announce in a loud and fanatical voice that it is a good and as his reward he can cover his body in a dragoon tatoo or tatoo my name on his forhead.  Then we ask the waiter for a tatoo gun.

-We also pretend to cut off our finger by asking for a large knife and screaming loudly while smashing it onto the table, you grab the hand that you pretend is injurred in your other hand and pull it into your stomach while cutting slightly by your wrist with a small razor hidden in other hand, it bleeds very profusely with little real damage, but is very spectacular for people who don't know what is going on.

We do all off the above with lots of fake Japanese and screamed offers to kill ourselves for honor.

We take care of the small wound with crazy glue, which stings like hell , but works as well as any Doctor's stiches. 

Dillon and I love movies and like to do other scenes as realistically as possible.  We go shooting a lot and ussually go in character as Clint Eastwood or John Wayne or the guys in the Untouchables or Last of the Mohicans.

We have a really great time, maybe I should film it, because it is at least as good as the Turks.

Anonymous

OMG Povhec, I can’t believe what I just saw. It is total madness  ;D
    It must be some kind of parody of Western productions. I cannot find another sensible explanation for this phenomenon ;D

Anonymous

Wow, this takes cheesy to a brand new level, funny though  ;D

Anonymous

OMG Povhec, I can’t believe what I just saw. It is total madness  ;D
    It must be some kind of parody of Western productions. I cannot find another sensible explanation for this phenomenon ;D

Prelja trailers are joke but non-trailer videos of Cüneyt, Korkusuz and Star Wars are real. Turkish directors bought licences from American directors and accidentally made funny replicas of Star Wars, Rambo, Exorcist, Star Trek etc.

Anonymous

Gotta love Turkish cinema!  ;D -'When so ridiculously over-the-top bad becomes hilarious'

Hommage to 'Hall of Fame' member Cüneyt Arkin (a.k.a ChuckNorrisMyAss)

Most Ridiculous Fight Scene Ever
    Most Ridiculous Fight Scene Ever (Cüneyt Arkin – Ölüm Savaşçısı – Final Battle)
    Cüneyt Arkın – Korkusuz Cengaver – Bağırmayacaktın Anton
    Cüneyt Abimizden-Boğulanı Kurtarma ve İlk Yardım:))

Bonus: Turkish Superman
    Turkish Superman

Anonymous
    Quote:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS  ;D

best fight scene i ever seen!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    WHAT THE HELL IS THIS  ;D

Pure Awesomeness!  ;D

Anonymous
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • Jan Pat II
  • GOGA
  • Fia
  • kony97
  • Tujev