• This topic has 8 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ahahahahah that is best mix-up evah. ;D

Actually, the worst one ever. How's that possible? Not even an American could manage that!  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ahahahahah that is best mix-up evah. ;D

GW Bush one was meeting the leader of Slovakia and called him the leader of Slovenia.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    GW Bush one was meeting the leader of Slovakia and called him the leader of Slovenia.

Wasn't it the oposite?

Anonymous

Actually I just looked it up in the book I read it in and you are correct.  He also called Greeks Grecians and was in Brazil and said, "there are blacks in Brazil. "

Anonymous

To me it looks like some game of "good cop,bad cop" on some larger level.
    Also, just found out that Egypt recognised Kosovo as being independent,
    looks like the current leaders did that to thank the west for brining them on that positions.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    To me it looks like some game of "good cop,bad cop" on some larger level.
    Also, just found out that Egypt recognised Kosovo as being independent,
    looks like the current leaders did that to thank the west for brining them on that positions.

Doesn't surprise me that much as m.uslims are supposed to keep together, aren't they? At my place they say "drek najde drek". I guess you understand what I mean.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Well the USA classified the Kosovo Albanian liberationists as terrorists until a few months before the bombing of Serbia.  What did we think would happen if Kosovo became an Albanian dominated independent state?  The USA has a foreign policy that has no comprehension of long term effects of our actions

I agree. The only thing I would say is that Kosovo was already Albanian dominated for decades/centuries ( debated – but definitely by the 90s) It wasn't suddenly an Albanian demographic after U.S. Intervention. However , it wasn't a de jure independent state till recently. U.S. foreign policy has been so negative since the days of Teddy Roosevelt ( even before that but not as bad). I believe it has impacted the history of the world in a more negative than positive way.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    My country meddled in Kosovo,  caused death and anarchy and then recognized Kosovo independence.  This was contrary to all established norms of international law.  Now we're worried about Albanian nationalism?  God,  so many of my countrymen are morons.  We don't even know what's up on Iraq anymore.  The media says nothing about they daily violence and instability we caused there.

I agree!  Since we've left Iraq in Dec. 2011, the country is sliding back to ethnic civil war between the Shiites and Sunnis.  Yet most Amerykans could care less about what the goes on there today.

http://original.antiwar.com/updates/2013/03/02/iraq-violence-kills-eight-wounds-candidate/

Iraq Violence Kills Eight, Wounds Candidate
    Saturday: 8 Killed, 9 Wounded

by Margaret Griffis, March 02, 2013

At least eight Iraqis were killed and nine more were wounded.

A bomb in Hamdaniya killed three people and wounded one more.

In Mosul, gunmen killed two people, one of them the youngest son of a former police chief. Police killed two insurgents and wounded a third one.

In Duluiya, gunmen killed a police officer and wounded his bodyguard. When police arrived on the scene a bomb exploded and wounded four of them.

A police colonel was wounded in a sticky bomb blast in Kirkuk.

A sticky bomb wounded a political candidate in Falluja.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • буквальный мусор
  • Fia
  • Eugen Kliještić
  • AphexTwin
  • Tujev