• This topic has 13 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The world witnessed another ground-breaking use of GIF diplomacy 

Anonymous

So juvenile

Anonymous

@Shaokang And, it was between the official Twitter accounts representing the governments of two countries. 

Anonymous

@Karpivna
    Bots need to earn their bucks

Anonymous

Anna Yaroslavna was Ruthenian (Ukrainian). She was born just after baptism of Rus (980AD) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_of_Kiev

Anne (1024) was born before Moscow (1147) was established. So she’s an ancestor of Ukrainians. Putin is an idiot.

Anonymous

Ukraine and Russia Just Had A Twitter War And It Went Viral

We have just witness another major war over Twitter, but it wasn’t between the Kardashians or some celebrities but actually between official Twitter accounts of the country of Ukraine and Russia.

Read the full story here

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

huehuehuehue

Anonymous

Sviatogor, Ruthenian is another word for Old East Slav (It is also Latinised version of Russian (So wouldn’t we all be Ruthenian, even in Velikij Novgorod, Moskva, and Ladoga?)).  Thus, not Ukrainian, Modern Russians, or Byelorussians.  We are all Rus’, as РоссиЯ.ru said.  All three of our civilisations make up the one Great Rus’ civilisation, and arguing over it makes us all look bad.

Anonymous

@MikhailA

Ruthenian is accepted version in literature for ancestors of Ukrainians and Belarusians. Russians are not like us – Belarusians and Ukrainians. The term Byelorussian? We’re Belarus-ian. Just like Ital-ian, Austr-ian. Fuck you, Tatar!

Anonymous

Sorry my fellow Slavs. But I don’t likeRussians.

I like Poles, Slovaks, Serbs, Bulgarians, Croats, Slovenes. I like Ukrainians whom Belarusians consider Russians.  But Russians? –  #(*%$R)@# all I can tell.

Anonymous

Sviatogor
    I promise you the Tatars are not my ancestors.  We are all Rus’, all East Slavs.  Also, you are the type of people who cause disunity among fellow Slavs, liking certain groups while hating others.  Yes, Russia has committed crimes, but so have all other Slavs, all other groups of people.  The key word is “people”.  We are a people who happen to share an entire history.  Saying that “we [insert Russians, Ukrainians, or Belarusians here] are only legitimate successors to Rus'” is just wrong.  Instead of hating each other, we need to cooperate.  Also, I will state again that Ruthenian is another word for Old East Slav.  Your definition became valid when the Poles conquered Belarus and Ukraina, imposing their Latin Catholic ideas upon the populations.  Ruthenian is just “русский”.  But I am apparently a Tatar because I am Russian from Donetsk (so yeah, I am Ukrainian citizen, so Ruthenian in your idea if ethnicity is bunk and only citizenship counts) and not Ukrainian ethnic, which makes me wrong.  I guess, because of my ethnicity as a Russian (while simultaneously being a Ukrainian citizen), I cannot claim our shared heritage of being Rus’.  How mature.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@MikhailA i agree, people should get a grip and calm down. 

Its a complex thing when it comes to two governments in dispute, as they are basically systems, they have brains and survival systems/procedures of their own. The way the government acts is not necessary also the way common people would act or feel.

On example let us imagine country A and country B. They don’t hate each other but there is disputed territory between them. Both A and B country have internal system how to legally claim the disputed territory, which could on end become a international scandal. While people of both country A and country B do not hate each other, governments a.k.a. systems are already at war, and eventually an incident happens because of the systems and then hate between people starts. So basically we live in a shitty law system and overall bad systems in general. There is no enough referendums tbh. 

Anonymous

Perun

Thank you!  I know I sound like Putin support with the idea that East Slavic people should all be united as one Great Rus’, but aside from supporting this view of his, I do sincerely believe in our cooperation.  The fact that I exist is a testament to how East Slavs are not linked inexorably to one spot, but are spread throughout the lands of Old Rus’.  Слава Руси!

Anonymous

Present day Russia awfully reminds me of SR Yugoslavia. The whole state affairs look ridicously similar. I am not sure how is it for the Russians living there but certainly there are good and bad living in such a country. I guess if Serbia was as big we would be like them.

Ukraine however is a sad story. I feel pitty for them and I hope they won’t lose their spirit after all this, but their government however is worse than Russian. Not to mention they already started to betray their own people

@Sviatogor
    No love for the Czechs? How about Bosniaks or Macedonians?

Anonymous

@MikhailA
    >I promise you the Tatars are not my ancestors.

Tatar ! Please. We all know about your ancestry.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • 'las
  • jorgos
  • GOGA
  • kony97
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Fia