• This topic has 6 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Ukrainian Conflict involved Croatian and Serbian volunteers

Croatian Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Vesna Pusic has confirmed that Croatian merc…

Read the full story here

Anonymous

The flag those Croats are using is their old Ustashi flag from Independent State of Croatia, WWII Germany ally.

Anonymous

You are right,but Chetniks on Russian side where WWII Germany allies also.They shift sides as war prolonged,they wanted to be on a winning side,anyway they are criminals just like Ustashe bloodthirsty and uneducated same people just different uniform (scum is scum in any race nation or religion) have a nice day :)

Anonymous

There’s nothing wrong with being an ally of Germany in WW2. We were the good guys.

Anonymous

@aaaaa Looks to me we will have Poland, Croatia, Ukraine (and partially Bulgaria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech) on one side and Russians and Serbs on other.

Anonymous

@Kat you know how in fairy tales the good guys always win? Well, it’s pretty much like that in real life too, but the causality is inverted, lol.

Anonymous

I tell you I am afraid that the boys would play too. And here we began to export and our ragtag to kill one another. When the war broke out in Yugoslavia’s, I dreamed, that would be nice, eager to bring the war in Prokletije and let them kill at will. Thank God they found another place where each exterminate. I’m sorry you will pay dearly for the innocent their sick game.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.