• This topic has 4 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Unique wooden clocks are made without any metal parts using hands only by Belarusian clock-maker Andrew Martyniuk. Over the years Andrew made about 50 clocks with no single one is the same. It takes around 3 months to make a single clock.

Anonymous

“Martyniuk”, hm…

Anonymous

At Andrew’s home. It’s like a museum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBhLJtDTXUk

Anonymous

> Over the years Andrew made about 50 clocks with no single one is the same. It takes around 3 months to make a single clock.

In the video the craftsman said he made more than 100 clocks. It takes 3 months clocks with simple mechanisms.

Anonymous

Andrew is an amazing craftsman. How much does he charge for a clock? The only clock makers in my local area are Germans in the German tourist town near me. I love visiting their clock shops during the summer festivals.

Anonymous

@Karpivna

I don’t know how much he charges. It’d depend on the piece.

He makes musical instruments (violin) for his wife , who’s a musician. He made beautiful furniture for his house.  He made chandelier from wood. All he house is full of wood crafts

Anonymous

@sviatogor When I watched the video, I wondered if he crafted the furniture. Truly breathtaking. I also wondered if the woman was his wife. Was that his son? So much talent in one family!

Anonymous

@Karpivna

Older woman was his wife. The guy was his son one of 4 children. Andrew himself is an engineer.  He’s not working as engineer spending all his time on craft.

Anonymous

Happy village!

Anonymous

That owl is cute. :D

Anonymous

He made a little carousel!  <3

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.