• This topic has 11 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/

For anyone who is interested.  So far, it isn't looking good for Romney.  Obama has the most electoral votes so far, and Ohio and Virginia seem to leaning towards him considerably, though this might.  Florida is a close one.  Still, it's very much up in the air.

Anonymous

Whoops, Obama is trailing far behind Romney in VA, don't know how I missed that.

Anonymous

Tim Kaine beat George Allen for senator in Virginia.  The GOP completely bungled retaking the Senate.

Virginia is close, favoring Romney, but all the votes haven't been counted yet.

Florida favors Obama, but just by a whisker.

Ohio is sort of close, but leans towards Obama.

Washington state and California go to Obama; now Barack has the electoral vote lead.

Anonymous

Obama got Ohio.  Game over, man.

Anonymous

Makes me wonder how it would have played out if Whites in America voted voted with the same racial unity as their Black compatriots.
    Not that I was ever excited about the idea of President Romney. Anyways thanks for the show America, it was fun to watch up here on a cold Tuesday.

Anonymous

There was actually a pundit that said that Romney had significantly picked up support among whites and older people, but that due to the country's changing demographics, it didn't matter.

Anonymous

Obama and Romney, what is the difference? They both look the same and say the same things.

Anonymous

Well, looks like Obama won.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Obama and Romney, what is the difference? They both look the same and say the same things.

Welcome to the American two-party system.
    I'd like to see an independent win for once, even if I don't agree with some of their views. The vicious republican-democrat circle won't allow it though. Most people say that voting for them is the same as not voting at all, as they don't stand a chance of winning. It's a shame, really.

Anonymous

A non-republican/democrat ( republicrat) party would need an insane amount of money to even compete. Elections are about who's got more money and where the power base currently is. The act of ordinary people casting a vote is merely a ritual to legitimize a covert kind of slavery or servitude. I think one brilliant philospher put it " a voting booth is a lot like a suggestion box for your slave masters."

We don't merely need another political party rather average people need to understand what government is and what it isn't. Americans are incredibly ignorant and elections are a lot like an American Idol season. Whoever looks the best , who ever sounds the wittiest. and whoever makes the most appealing ( unkeepable) promises is going to get the 'vote.'

Anonymous

The whole American system of voting is wierd. I mean yesterday there was special show about USA politics and its system on RTVS and i heard of these electors. Well i still don't understand their system. Its very wierd. Altho our political system is not much superior American still looks farce compared to our. One media made very good title concerning this electors; Vsemogočni elektorji nad voljo volivcev; The all mighty electors over the will of voters. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Concerning Russia, their foreign policy could have some differences. According to his promises, Romney didn't support "reset policy" in relationship with Moscow.

I do not support any candidates, in fact they're zionist puppets both, but the victory of Romney seemed to be more interesting :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Concerning Russia, their foreign policy could have some differences. According to his promises, Romney didn't support "reset policy" in relationship with Moscow.

What is this "reset policy" regarding Moscow about?

Anonymous

I dont see big difference between two. In regards of Serbia, there is not difference, both are supporting shipatistan. Anyway, American election system is outdated. In XVIII century it was revulotinary, but as soon as other republics appeared with direct elections, it become outdated, and remained one of mast bakward in world for at least hundred years.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What is this "reset policy" regarding Moscow about?

Policy of improving relations with Moscow.  For example, the article of Obama's critics http://www.american.com/archive/2012/february/time-to-reset-obamas-reset-policy

In practise it means that Moscow can pursue almost any internal policy with minimal impact for relationship with the USA.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • GOGA
  • кошка
  • some slavic guy...
  • slovborg
  • Piachu