• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #345667

    Anonymous

    So I found this cool video.  It's not the 15th yet but I wanted to post on it incase I'm not on.

    Velika Gospa Chicago

    #420350

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    So I found this cool video.  It's not the 15th yet but I wanted to post on it incase I'm not on.

    Velika Gospa Chicago

    odlično care

    I found also this jewl from Australia

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8wxocaCsM0

    #420351

    Anonymous
    Quote:

    odlično care

    I found also this jewl from Australia

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8wxocaCsM0

    kakav je to obred, koji je to k? :'D

    btw Xekoslav, good find. I can't find some cool documentary about Croat emigrants to young Australia and they were gold diggers or something.

    #420352

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    kakav je to obred, koji je to k? :'D

    btw Xekoslav, good find. I can't find some cool documentary about Croat emigrants to young Australia and they were gold diggers or something.

    ak vidiš datum vidit ćeš da je uplodano par dana iza velike gospe, tako da je velika gospa najbolji kandidat za okupljanje, a taj obred ti je sa korčule više manje

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbI0bDvrySY

    As for imigrants they were wine makers mostly at first, later on they developed australian fishing industry

    #420353

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    kakav je to obred, koji je to k? :'D

    btw Xekoslav, good find. I can't find some cool documentary about Croat emigrants to young Australia and they were gold diggers or something.

    Quote:
    kakav je to obred, koji je to k? :'D

    btw Xekoslav, good find. I can't find some cool documentary about Croat emigrants to young Australia and they were gold diggers or something.

    Have you seen "Tarara",about the Croatian settlers in New Zealand.They were the kauri resin miners there,and apparently when the English pissed them off they've dug out so much kauri that they devaluated the substance on purpose.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.