• This topic has 8 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

"Ishak-beg Ishaković" award was awarded to turkish prime-minister Erdogan in Sarajevo during the previous week. Ishak-bey founded Turkish town of Sarajevo in the area of old Bosnian Slavic settlement called Vrhbosna (top of Bosnia) 550 years ago.  Modern political body in Sarajevo is highly turkophilic and ignores Bosnian history before the Ottomans. The award itself comes from a cultural institution but politics is the answer on all issues in Bosnia. 

Erdogan said this during the reception: "…and off course, I want to mention with gratitude the first governor of Bosnia and commander – sultan Mehmed Fatih II and Ishak-bey Ishakovic which is considered to be the founder of this city…"

Neo-Ottoman propaganda knows no limits. Erdogan added that Ishak-bey raised Sarajevo on the ground of "love, brotherhood and friendship"…I guess Turks like to explain their invasion in such manner. 

Bosnians who are aware and proud of their Slavic origin very well know that turkish settlements are not the cradle of life in this area. Vrhbosna is Slavic name and place that existed 500 years at least before the Turks came and established their colony on its territory. This is the message sent by the Praskozorje movement when they put a banner on one of the bridges in Sarajevo during the ceremony.

[img width=700 height=400]http://praskozorje.weebly.com/uploads/4/2/4/4/4244718/9930264_orig.jpg”/>

"Vrhbosna – older than 1462"

Anonymous

Vrhbosna was sacked first time by Croat-Ungarian inquisition and the second time by Croats themselves once during the life of Ban Ninoslav and few decades after his passing. When the Ottomans came here, beyond the settlement in the shadow of Hodidjed there were no other greatly populated regions in the Sarajevo valley.

Ottomans built Sarajevo before it there Vrhbosna region was depopulated. ::)

Anonymous

Whatever suits your Ottoman brain. ;)

Anonymous

Is there remains of that city? Has Sarajevo castles like other cities?

Anonymous

Sarajevo that we know is ottoman,even the name is turkish

Anonymous
    Quote:

When the Ottomans invaded Bosnia there was nothing here besides the old Hodidjed fort which was still in use before the sack of Sarajevo in 17th century.

The Croats sacked Vrhbosna twice during the life and after the demise of Ban Ninoslav. Tell me now, why aren't there any records of Ottomans of a city called Vrhbosna, or the travelers which passed trough the region, or why does it disappear from all of Bosnian records after the time of Ban Ninoslav?

Little spoiler: [size=2pt]Because it was gone you dunce![/size]

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Sarajevo that we know is ottoman,even the name is turkish

The name is not Turkish… ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:

Persian isn't any better.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Persian isn't any better.

Ques que que fu.ck?!?!?  ???

You say that teh ancient language of teh Ahryans isn't gewd enough for ya?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You say that teh ancient language of teh Ahryans isn't gewd enough for ya?

We're not Persians, why would it?

Anonymous
    Quote:

whatever suits your brain highly affecter by nationalistic crap to the point it ignores facts

Anonymous
    Quote:
    whatever suits your brain highly affecter by nationalistic crap to the point it ignores facts

Ehm, he is not exactly nationalist ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:

I want to see those facts that he ignores. I also want an explanation why is he a nationalist. I would also like to ask you, why are you interfering in a topic I believe you know absolutely nothing about.

Anonymous

I want to see those facts that he ignores. I also want an explanation why is he a nationalist. I would also like to ask you, why are you interfering in a topic I believe you know absolutely nothing about.

Thank you, Cvetinov. I also want to hear answers on those questions.

Anonymous
    Quote:

He ignores the fact that Vrhbosna was destroyed for over 200 years when the Ottomans invaded and built Sarajevo…  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

13 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Glockamole
  • кошка
  • kony97
  • Tujev