• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Warsaw – the city with hidden beauties

Have you ever considered visiting the capital of Poland,Warsaw? Just a normal city or maybe something more? The city very often missed by the tourists visiting Poland combines the beauty of the old architecture with the skyrocketed buildings giving an impression of the modern business center.

Read the full story here

Anonymous

Warsaw is an incredible, unique city, really worth visiting. There are many great places, but some of them need to be found, but spending time on exploring the city will for sure pay off. During my last trip to Warsaw I have found a great bar placed in one of the streets of the Old Town – Bubbles. They specialize in champagnes from all over the world, and are really passionate about it. And their food is also excellent and delicious!

Anonymous

Warsaw… :(

Anonymous

>the beauty of the old architecture with the skyrocketed buildings giving an impression of the modern business center

There isn’t much left of old architecture in Warsaw, as the city was destroyed during WWII. Warsaw is a modern city. Least affected major city by destructions of WWII is Krakow. Many foreign tourists will opt for Krakow.

Anonymous

@Sviatogor, the article mentions the destruction of Warsaw – not complete destruction, of course. There were districts destroyed almost completely, but other districts to lesser extend (Praga for example in 25%).
    On the other hand Praga has dark reputation, not without a reason.

But generally, indeed it’s mostly modern, rebuilt city, while Kraków is doing fine in that matter. In fact, after the war there were voices suggesting moving the capital city to Kraków, Łódź or Poznań.

Anonymous

I was counting on real hidden beautiful places not  on the most popular ones :D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • привет
  • 'las
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Fia
  • slovborg
  • Tujev