• This topic has 7 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I will not consist on  anything  and i catch your point. I also would like to say that we love ukrainians and will love in spite of your negotive attitude :) dear God, save us together!  ;D

Anonymous

«Нет ничего обидного в том, что во времена Киевской Руси никакой Украины не было. России-то тоже не было, если кому-то от этого легче! Как я говорю, русичам и в страшном сне не могло привидеться, что кто-то из них будет украинцем, кто-то белорусом, а кто-то русским. Они были просто русичи. Древние русичи. И смешно, когда у нас говорят, что Владимир Мономах украинец, а его сын Юрий Долгорукий и внук Андрей Боголюбский — это москали чистокровные. Нелепость!»

Peter Telochko, vice-president of Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences. Not he is not Russophile, he was in Timoshenko's party.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Peter Telochko, vice-president of Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences. Not he is not Russophile, he was in Timoshenko's party.

This is absolutely true! we think the same because this is really the truth :) simply Sokolik don't want to open his eyes and see this obvious things ))))

Anonymous

It is not the problem of being the same narod, but in the authority of one specific governmental group has over the other. Serbia and Montenegro are similar examples. The problem I do not see in separate administration, thus forming different states, this is normal, one narod is not bound to have one state if not whishing to do so, this was the practice in medieval times as well as in the modern ones. The problem is in the politisation of inherent cultural traditional traits that belong to the narod as a whole, as well as biased misinterpretation of history, for the sole purpose of forming an artificial ethnicity.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It is not the problem of being the same narod, but in the authority of one specific governmental group has over the other. Serbia and Montenegro are similar examples. The problem I do not see in separate administration, thus forming different states, this is normal, one narod is not bound to have one state if not whishing to do so, this was the practice in medieval times as well as in the modern ones. The problem is in the politisation of inherent cultural traditional traits that belong to the narod as a whole, as well as biased misinterpretation of history, for the sole purpose of forming an artificial ethnicity.

Serbs and Montenegrins are same nation. Mafia owned state is something completely different, and Comunist invented Montengrins. Example of Russia/Ukraine/Belarus is not comparable to Serbia/Montenegro.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • յ eֆֆе
  • Tujev
  • AphexTwin
  • 'las
  • Turk
  • Lucifer Morningstar