Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 158 total)
  • Author

GLK
    Participant
    @glk

This is just damn brilliant.  Vo serceto mnogu radost gredi.

Memorija feat. Zijan – Pushti Kosi (Official Video Live at Metropolis Arena 2017)

Label and Copyright: KLS Events and VIS Memorija Official video from the concert in Metropolis Arena 2017. Special guests: Zijan © Memorija Официјално видео на песната “Пушти Коси„ од концертот на Меморија во Метрополис арена (2017) во изведба на Меморија и група “Зијан„.

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

I’ve just discovered we’ve actually had blues rock in the 90s. Awesome!

Herman’s Wolf Band – Keep on rockin’

Музика, аранжимент и изпълнение – Александър Петков, Димитър Филипов – Духи, Иван Ал. Несторов, Христо Намлиев, Теодор Тихин, текст Димитър Филипов – Духи Продуцент “Herman’s Wolf Band” и ”Riva Sound”

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

Today is the Polish Festival…and it’s pouring rain outside. Sh*t.

V dolini tihi & Na golici – GUINNESS WORLD RECORD (1137 performers)

PANONIKA HARMONIKA 2011 (28.8.)-Postavljen je nov rekord v hkratnem igranju na harmoniko. Nastopilo je 1137 harmonikarjev, tudi iz sosednjih držav jih je bilo nekaj! The world record in the group while playing the accordion, 1137 performers!

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

I’m getting nostalgic…

Age of Empires (Epic Power Metal in FL Studios)

This song is based off the game Age of Empires, it took quite a long time to write.. Made entirely with guitar pro 5. Also I know I need to work on writing drums hah..

Tzar – The Burden Of The Crown – Track One Metal Remix

This is my entry for this months cover event at Pixel Mixers. Check out the Reddit for more information! https://www.reddit.com/r/VGCovers/ If you liked this track then check out my others on my channel! Also don’t forget to subscribe!

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

FYI: I do listen to everything everyone posts. I miss those reactions! I don’t always have a specific comment to make on a video or song, but I do learn from and enjoy (most) music posted.

“Українською говори”

Uploaded by Людмила Подолян on 2017-07-30.

Do you live by the sea of blue

Whether in the wilderness or mountains

You do not have to be a Little Russian, my son

Speak Ukrainian

Do you go by city road

Or a trail in the village,

Speak in Ukrainian

Because you live on your own land.

And do not listen to the enemy’s hints –

Languages, “forgot hundreds of years”,

This is the same as forgetting a mother,

What made you into the world.

You hear how the sun is talking

How dull the yaws make noise

Like from the native language is sunny –

Speak Ukrainian!

Vanya
    Participant
    @gaiuscoriolanus

Słowianie – dzieci Bogów

Fly away on the wings of wind you’re in the native land, our native song, where we’ll sing freely, which it was so freely to us with you. There, under the hot air, the air is full of bliss, there under the sea speaking mountains asleep in the clouds; (Conjugated).

GLK
    Participant
    @glk

Retro bliss.

FSB Pak shte se pregarnem

Uploaded by Vili Nora on 2013-11-27.

GLK
    Participant
    @glk

Lol – what a ripper

MILKO KALAYDZHIEV & NASKO MENTATA – GAZ / Милко Калайджиев и Наско Ментата – Газ, 2018

Producer: Payner Media Ltd. / Payner Ltd. Media: Planeta TV, Planeta HD, Planeta 4K All rights reserved : (C) & (P) Payner Ltd., Bulgaria За публични изяви и участия: tel: 0391 603 27, 088 8 726 298, 087 9 000 006 mail: [email protected] Bulgaria, 6400 Dimitrovgrad, bul.

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

I personally prefer the Serbian original.

Velka Opice
    Participant
    @velkaopice

This place REALLY needs the post reactions back.

aaaaa
    Participant
    @aaaaa

GLK, that looks like a slim-fast commercial with both the before and after guy at the same time.

Velka Opice
    Participant
    @velkaopice

Tic Toc Polka / We’re Not Gonna Take It

Provided to YouTube by TuneCore Tic Toc Polka / We’re Not Gonna Take It · The Chardon Polka Band World War Polka ℗ 2016 Off-Kilter Productions Released on: 2016-03-28 Auto-generated by YouTube.

This is it. I’ve found the pinnacle of man’s musical achievement. This is what enlightenment feels like.

Velka Opice
    Participant
    @velkaopice

Whyyyyyy does it take 486 hours for one response to go through?

GLK
    Participant
    @glk

GLK
    Participant
    @glk

FUNK SHUI – Виулица / Сомнежи? [2018]

Funk Shui’s official music video for “Виулица / Сомнежи?” 2018 Музика, текст и аранжман: Funk Shui Starring: Nina Elzeser Director: Chedo Popovski Blue Tang Entertainment Снимање,микс и мастер во студио “Подрумот” од Ангел Ќосев Сите права се задржани!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 158 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.