• This topic has 41 voices and 154 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I usually don't spam my first name on the internet but I like this community so I'm cool with it.

Zovem se Pavle :)

My nick Xekoslav is really 'Zekoslav' I like the 'X' letter  and I was nick named Zeko from childhood and sometimes called 'Zekoslave.' It's my nick everywhere.

Anonymous

I'm Rodolfo Ricardo Viquez-Onufer.  I was named after my dad and he was named for a Hapsburg prince who committed suicide over a lost or forbidden love.  The last name came from Seville Spain and my mom's name is from the Presov region of Slovakia

Anonymous

Kimberly (Kim) Ann.  :P  My Ukrainian family calls me "Kimka."  My Ukrainian grandfather did not understand my name. "Why you name her after China man?" He asked his priest and the priest said my name, according to the Russian Orthodox calendar, should be Olga. Only in America!  ;D

Anonymous

He only asked for a first name. You don't need to reveal your full name ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

I only revealed my first names.  ;D My surname shall remain secret and I never reveal it on public internet sites with no privacy settings. I don't need it cached through search engines.  :-X

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I only revealed my first names.  ;D My surname shall remain secret and I never reveal it on public internet sites with no privacy settings. I don't need it cached through search engines.  :-X

Ok. I didn't realise you had two first names.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ok. I didn't realise you had two first names.

Actually, I don't have two first names, but a first and middle name. That is what I posted. Middle names are, by and large, rather meaningless in America, and aren't used as a standard practice when referring to someone. In some families, and most notably in Southern American culture, individuals sometimes use both names (ex. Sarah Beth, or Billy Joe. Common names found in the the southern states of the USA.)

Thanks for the reminder, though, Svelad, as it is an important thing to remember when used the internet. People get comfortable with each other on public message boards/forums and sometimes let their guard down, to their regret.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    [/quo

Ehh, I have nothing to hide and not worth enough money to b kidnapped for ransom.  As a public school teacher, I really have no privacy anyway.  I'm in the Princeton area now, so stop by and I can take you to a bunch of overpriced pubs for millionaire trust fund college kids. 

Anonymous

I also suffered a botched root canal today and am on so many pain killers, I don't give a flying fig who knows who I am. 

Anonymous

Ehh, I have nothing to hide and not worth enough money to b kidnapped for ransom.  As a public school teacher, I really have no privacy anyway.  I'm in the Princeton area now, so stop by and I can take you to a bunch of overpriced pubs for millionaire trust fund college kids.

Ok, Rodv. Sounds fun.  :D  You're right though. In the times we live in now, privacy is pretty elusive, and an illusion, at best. I live *cries* a rather mundane life. I doubt anyone is searching me, whether they are kidnappers, the authorities, or debt collectors. Which I don't mind. At all.  :D

Anonymous

Miroslav,but everybody calls me Miro.

Anonymous

Its Vladimir. I'm just glad I don't have some common Christian name such as Petar, Nikola, Jovan…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Its Vladimir. I'm just glad I don't have some common Christian name such as Petar, Nikola, Jovan…

Isn't Vladimir (and it's variants) one of the most popular names in Slavic countries.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Isn't Vladimir (and it's variants) one of the most popular names in Slavic countries.

I was talking about Christian vs non-Christian/Slavic names

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I was talking about Christian vs non-Christian/Slavic names

Rightio.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.