• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

…about the current political situation happening in their country, Ukraine? Are they pro-West, pro-Russia, divided or indifferent?

Anonymous

Most Ukrainian Catholics, that being Greco Catholics, reside in Western Ukraine, Lviv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, etc. The majority of  western Ukrainians are pro-western even before the revolution. Now almost all Ukrainians (Eastern and Western) are pro-western after the happenings of euro-maidan protest.
    (p.s. I'm Ukrainian Greco-Catholic)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Now almost all Ukrainians (Eastern and Western) are pro-western after the happenings of euro-maidan protest.

Ninth Christian Commandment – Do Not Lie.

Где в Украине подняли Российский флаг

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Most Ukrainian Catholics, that being Greco Catholics, reside in Western Ukraine, Lviv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, etc. The majority of  western Ukrainians are pro-western even before the revolution. Now almost all Ukrainians (Eastern and Western) are pro-western after the happenings of euro-maidan protest.

Tell me, Trypillia, exactly how divided or unified are Southeastern Ukrainians today with this whole situation? I know that many from Donetsk, Luhansk, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv and obviously Crimea are absolutely pro-Russian, but I know from my Ukrainian friends here that it is not black and white there and that it is very split between pro-Maidan and pro-Russian Ukrainians. What would you say percentages are? Do you think all Ukrainians will unite if need be, regardless of which part of country they live?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Tell me, Trypillia, exactly how divided or unified are Southeastern Ukrainians today with this whole situation? I know that many from Donetsk, Luhansk, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv and obviously Crimea are absolutely pro-Russian, but I know from my Ukrainian friends here that it is not black and white there and that it is very split between pro-Maidan and pro-Russian Ukrainians. What would you say percentages are? Do you think all Ukrainians will unite if need be, regardless of which part of country they live?

The southeast has still some anti-maidan protest, which are of very small numbers, from 10 to 300. The Russian media blows this number out of proportion. I don't know exact percents, but more lean towards the Euro-protest. This doesn't mean they want to be the Euro union, it means they support democracy and don't want russia's dictatorship. Many of my friends who went to the Euro-maidan protest said he could barely find any western Ukrainians and found more people from the East. Yanukovich did one good thing, he united us. I feel that Ukrainians will unite, because most already have.

Quote:
    Ninth Christian Commandment – Do Not Lie.

I don't lie, a flag flying, where does it fly, above the last standing statue of Lenin in Ukraine? government and people are different. Keep that in mind. Oh and great Russian source.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • kony97
  • jorgos
  • Tujev