• This topic has 29 voices and 68 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I like to relax with a cold beer and <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH6gEK7Ruk0#ws<br /><br />Best game ever imo ;D

Anonymous

I don't play any modern games. For some reason I only like old classics, but problem is that on my new laptop, many of them don't play anymore, which sucks!

Stuff I still play are all Command and Conquer games up until Generals (including Zero Hour and CnC Europe – new one is coming out, Rise of the Reds, which looks great), Diablo I and II,  Quake I (including both official addons and many custom), Dark Reign I, Starcraft I, KKND I, Ground Control and Rise of Nations (including Thrones and Patriots). That's all I have.

I also used to have Blood I, Duke Nukem 3D, all Dooms from I (Ultimate Doom) to Plutonia and TNT (both make up Final Doom), and Battlefield 1942 (plus both official addons and many custom ones, like Forgotten Hope, Vietnam and Desert Combat), but thanks to Microsoft going forward, none of them work. >:(

Anyway, I wish I had more time to play some of them, but work and married life get in way of life of necromancy. ;D

Call of Duty I had only first one with addons, which was also great, but it does not work properly anymore. Later ones I never played, but they look good also.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I don't play any modern games. For some reason I only like old classics, but problem is that on my new laptop, many of them don't play anymore, which sucks!

Stuff I still play are all Command and Conquer games up until Generals (including Zero Hour and CnC Europe – new one is coming out, Rise of the Reds, which looks great), Diablo I and II,  Quake I (including both official addons and many custom), Dark Reign I, Starcraft I, KKND I, Ground Control and Rise of Nations (including Thrones and Patriots). That's all I have.

I also used to have Blood I, Duke Nukem 3D, all Dooms from I (Ultimate Doom) to Plutonia and TNT (both make up Final Doom), and Battlefield 1942 (plus both official addons and many custom ones, like Forgotten Hope, Vietnam and Desert Combat), but thanks to Microsoft going forward, none of them work. >:(

Anyway, I wish I had more time to play some of them, but work and married life get in way of life of necromancy. ;D

Call of Duty I had only first one with addons, which was also great, but it does not work properly anymore. Later ones I never played, but they look good also.

KKND, omg i totally forgot the name of that game. I rembered it as i usually played it with my cousin long time ago and just couldn't remember the name. I loved that stuff, old school!

man i have to download this asap!

Quote:

Putting it in other words, it's game over :D

Anonymous

Anonymous

The games I really fell in love with and thus spent a lot of time with them were: Age of empires II, Rise of nations, Hearts of iron II, Knights of honor, Civilisation III and all Sim city series. Although I do not have as much time as I wish, I really likes to play sometimes.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The games I really fell in love with and thus spent a lot of time with them were: Age of empires II, Rise of nations, Hearts of iron II, Knights of honor, Civilisation III and all Sim city series. Although I do not have as much time as I wish, I really likes to play sometimes.

Age of Empires was good  :)  At age 14-15 I used to play Transport Tycoon.. but I liked the most when my brother gained too much money and then I spent it like e.g. I built up a spliced railroad and launched 2 or 3 trains. Then I had been waiting for some nice collisions  ;D

[img width=700 height=543]http://www.dedoimedo.com/images/games/openttd_ss_2_large.jpg”/>

Anonymous

I used to play only strategy games recently. Empire: Total War is a great game, but once I got an idea that I quit playing PC games and deleted the game.
    Now, with my slow internet connection I cannot download it, which I regret now…  :(

And Imperial Glory, another strategy, is a too weak and shallow substitution of E:TW.

Anonymous

World of Warcraft 2005-2007. 2009- present time.
    In the mean time , played diablo , heroes of might and magic 3 , warhammer 40k, lotr , call of duty , UT , etc.

Anonymous

from time to time this

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEa0j_xogyQ[/flash]

i also like elder scrolls, fallout, and total war

Anonymous

Damn, played many games but these are those I'll never forget : Elder scrools IV- Oblivion,  damn I could play this game whole my life, Total war series (Rome and Empire), there are also COD and Medal of honor, etc but these are best :).

Anonymous

I managed to get Empire: Total War again :D

Anonymous

Great :D, what's yor favourite nation ?

Anonymous

Poland-Lithuania  ;D

Anonymous

Machinarium (Czech game). It's very relaxing.  :)

Let's Play – Machinarium Pt. 1

Anonymous

Poland – Lithuania, the mightiest and most advanced state in the world.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i54.tinypic.com/10z4di1.jpg”/>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • Nexius
  • Tujev
  • kony97
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)