• This topic has 14 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I didn't know before that Russians liberated almost all south slavic nations in russo-turkish wars.
    I didn't know before that Serbs declined to join Warsaw pact troops attacking on Czechoslovakia in 1968.

Here you can post something positive about your slavic neighbours.

Anonymous

I know pretty much everything  ;D

But.. I didn't know that there are some Bosniaks interested in as well as practicing Rodnoverie.

I didn't know that some northern Slovenian dialects sound West Slavic rather than typically South Slavic.

I didn't know what gonial angle is… now I know it… really useful (I use this my knowledge against idiotic people, like for example Shut up, otherwise I'll kick your gonial angle off! or something…).  :P

I didn't know that Slovenes hate vowels, then their sentences look like this : Sdšr thlžnglr dcšnlbvgčrds r rgh čščš njmcč.  :D

Anonymous

I didn’t know that queen Jadwiga of Poland, wife of Władysław II Jagiełło was half Bosnian. Her mother was queen Elizabeth of Bosnia :)

What a dress!  8)

[img width=428 height=700]http://ciekawostkihistoryczne.pl/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/jadwiga.jpg” />

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I didn't know that some northern Slovenian dialects sound West Slavic rather than typically South Slavic.

Really :O? Can you understand Koroščina?

toni ma pa lepo kapo

I didn't in Czech Republic there were 3 different ethnicities.

I didn't know Russia had a fascist party during WWII.

There are a lot of things I don't know. Luckily for ignorants like me there is Slavorum…

Anonymous

I didn't know that the Ukrainians don't like Russians.

I also didn't know that the Czech Republic was multi-ethnic.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I know pretty much everything  ;D

Such unostentatious girl :D

Quote:
    I didn't know what gonial angle is… now I know it… really useful

I also did not know this. ;D Altough I don't know how usefull it is.

Anonymous

I didn't know there were Muslim Serbs.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I didn't know that the Ukrainians don't like Russians.

As well as vise versa ;)

I didn't know the Rosette stone is the Monument of Ancient Macedonian – Pre-Slavic Script and Language

I know about Sorbs in Germany but it's new for me that Gottfried Leibniz could be a Lusatian Sorb

Anonymous

I didn't know that Slovenian dialects were so different form each other.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Really :O? Can you understand Koroščina?

No, I can't, I just said that some northern Slovenian dialects sound West Slavic, that means their accents are not such as typical South Slavic accents are. To be more precise I would have to hear a normal speaking person, not singing.

Svevlad, oh yeah, I am…  ;D

Anonymous

I didn't know that in Slovacko are such beautiful folk costumes. I adore them!

I also didn't know what a discusion I can cause with a simple question in the "What Slavic Nationality are you?" topic.  :P

Anonymous

I didn't know before there were four crusades marching against Czechs and each of them failed.

Anonymous

I didn t know there is 13 cities over 1 milion inhabitants in Russia.

Anonymous

I didn't know my family's raion in Ukraine is Boyko lands… until now.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I didn't know that Slovenes hate vowels, then their sentences look like this : Sdšr thlžnglr dcšnlbvgčrds r rgh čščš njmcč.  :D

Wth you mean? We have like 8 vowels and 21 consonants. :D The reason our writing on forums look like there aren't vowels is because sadly we don't have letters for some vowels. Special vowels are substituted by letters a and e, etc. which in turn results in for us weird sounding words. For example officially Sunday is Nedelja with e however in reality most of us pronounce it Nədelja but since we don't have ə in alphabet neither on keyboard we just write it without e. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.