• This topic has 8 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

suddenly join…and wage war on USA? 馃槷

Anonymous

WTF is wrong with my avatar? :p

Anonymous

1. i open slavorum
    2. click
    3. …..
    …..
    …..
    …..
    …..

@ gaius its the best avatar here  ;D

Anonymous

That means an armed conflict would possibly come to Slovakia as well… well… hm… a lot of young men don't even know how to set the fire… not to even mention – how to hold a gun… hm… I hope there won't be a war, otherwise we're f…  :-

Anonymous
    Quote:
    That means an armed conflict would possibly come to Slovakia as well… well… hm… a lot of young men don't even know how to set the fire… not to even mention – how to hold a gun… hm… I hope there won't be a war, otherwise we're f…  :-

a lot of us young men are unwilling to put our lives for crap

Anonymous

I'm glad you like my avatar :)

My Ukrainian "friend" is nervous even more, as if there will be war her brothers, father and stepfather would have to join the army, and her mother is pregnant.

For me, NATO forces should be already near the border. Instead, only F-16 are flying above Poland, and some army's vehicles are on the streets. MON says these are only training. <_< Strange time for training they have chosen.

Svatoslava, this whole situation is a proof, why conscription is necessary. I was not in the army, but I would be glad to join. Now people do not know how to reload a gun, so when would they teach me? There is no time for that. Politics are simply stupid, there should be at least compulsory training how to use a weapon for young people.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    WTF is wrong with my avatar? :p

I think that's exactly the question everybody who enters this forum asks himself  ;D

BTW. I hope that this red-haired asshole is not stupid ,or don't hate Poles enough to send our armed forces (I wouldn't call it an army) against Russia in another country. He is the first one to run to Caribbean and leave us with shit he did here.

Anonymous

a lot of us young men are unwilling to put our lives for crap

I think I don't get your statement. So if an agressor comes, you would sit at your mama's home hiding before that cr**? Not even trying to defend your own house? Wow, we're already f……..

Svatoslava, this whole situation is a proof, why conscription is necessary. I was not in the army, but I would be glad to join. Now people do not know how to reload a gun, so when would they teach me? There is no time for that. Politics are simply stupid, there should be at least compulsory training how to use a weapon for young people.

Defenseless population seems to be fine for governments……

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Defenseless population seems to be fine for governments……

….in time of peace. Only. But peace is never permanent.

For me what happens in Ukraine is dangerous for Poland as well.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think I don't get your statement. So if an agressor comes, you would sit at your mama's home hiding before that cr**? Not even trying to defend your own house? Wow, we're already f……..

no aggressor army in 500km radius detected. some rusvostokniger army sitting in crimea.
    seriously whats with this hype, theres no war going on around, none of the relevant people want war, so…?
    until recently noone knew crimea exists now suddenly i see all professional historians, international relations experts, military engineers, strategists, tacticians around. theres some ultrasecret military college or what, did i miss something, or? :D

YES THERES RUSSIAN TANKS ON CRIMEAN ISLAND* THERES WHOLE LOT OF THEM LIKE DOZEN WE ALL GOING TO BE NUKED

* yes i actually saw crimea referred to as "island" somewhere  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    no aggressor army in 500km radius detected. some rusvostokniger army sitting in crimea.
    seriously whats with this hype, theres no war going on around, none of the relevant people want war, so…?
    until recently noone knew crimea exists now suddenly i see all professional historians, international relations experts, military engineers, strategists, tacticians around. theres some ultrasecret military college or what, did i miss something, or? :D

You miss the point of this thread which is hypothetical… and ironic after all. "What if Russia and EU suddenly join…and wage war on USA?" I took it from another perspective – most of boys I see around couldn't survive one week in the forest by themselves, thus I can't imagine them defending the country. Not a single word about Crimea from me. Save our time reading your pointless spams.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You miss the point of this thread which is hypothetical… and ironic after all. "What if Russia and EU suddenly join…and wage war on USA?" I took it from another perspective – most of boys I see around couldn't survive one week in the forest by themselves, thus I can't imagine them defending the country. Not a single word about Crimea from me. Save our time reading your pointless spams.

Are only men allowed to serve in the Slovakian military?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    until recently noone knew crimea exists now suddenly i see all professional historians, international relations experts, military engineers, strategists, tacticians around. theres some ultrasecret military college or what, did i miss something, or? :D[/i]

It looks like America (UK and Germany) wants to stick its nose where it doesn't belong. All I see are double-standards and biased, anti-Russia sentiments coming from Western officials. For example they referred to Russia as an aggressor, not respecting sovereign territory, violating international law, etc.  It's as if they were actually hoping for a war to break out.

Meanwhile, today………
    12 people died from another Pakistan bombing…. but it was not worth mentioning by the Western leaders.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Meanwhile, today………
    12 people died from another Pakistan bombing…. but it was not worth mentioning by the Western leaders.

Where is the double standard here?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It looks like America (UK and Germany) wants to stick its nose where it doesn't belong. All I see are double-standards and biased, anti-Russia sentiments coming from Western officials. For example they referred to Russia as an aggressor, not respecting sovereign territory, violating international law, etc.  It's as if they were actually hoping for a war to break out.

Meanwhile, today………

Eastern leaders are anti Western also and media in those countries are far more brutal toward the west than vice versa. The east/west stuff is BS anyways. Russian Army is occupying territory in another country ( just like American). Justify it however you want it's still a fact.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • jorgos
  • kony97
  • Fia