• This topic has 9 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I notice living in a Western country that these societies are progressively collapsing. I do not know much about Germany, Scandinavia or France but I know that from what I have read in papers here the amount of horrible things which go on with a perverse ambivalence is unbelievable. If you go down the streets of some British cities at night you can see women being sick on the streets. In the papers you read of the most horrible crimes. The whole place is dreadful.

I think that the problem is that there is a lack of respect for sacred things. Nothing is valued, not one's honor, not one's country or faith. It is only the money and thrills. There is no collective feeling or higher purpose.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think that the problem is that there is a lack of respect for sacred things. Nothing is valued, not one's honor, not one's country or faith. It is only the money and thrills. There is no collective feeling or higher purpose.

Very true, especially the last part. People are most preoccupied with finding new and clever ways to jack off all day. Everyone works to make their immediate little sphere filled with the most available pleasures. I live around New York and it is just one big shapeless, purposeless urban sprawl that expands and pulses like a cancer growth.

Any old city in Europe, even in the West such as St Malo or better yet, Mont Saint Michel (both in France) are so much more beautiful. Sadly, Mont Saint Michel is just a trendy tourist spot now.

Anonymous

It's not a recent thing, Victorian literature is full of dystopic settings like Oliver Twist ~ disregarded orphans and prostitutes in the industrial working class ghettos. 

History books aren't any different, the Shad Thames (river) was for several decades a river of sewage and the politicians attempted to avoid the issue as long as they could through things like using scented curtains to keep the smell out. :-X

The same mentality exists in a way, the rich live in gated communities, expensive real estate or suburbs and generally turn a blind eye to massive immigration and urban decline in N. America and Britain.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Very true, especially the last part. People are most preoccupied with finding new and clever ways to jack off all day. Everyone works to make their immediate little sphere filled with the most available pleasures. I live around New York and it is just one big shapeless, purposeless urban sprawl that expands and pulses like a cancer growth.

Any old city in Europe, even in the West such as St Malo or better yet, Mont Saint Michel (both in France) are so much more beautiful. Sadly, Mont Saint Michel is just a trendy tourist spot now.

It is an urban sprawl.  I don't really care much about having outdoors.  I could care less if all the parks were cemented over.  Especially where I live, although we have beaches, the water is too cold except for 2 weeks of the year.

Downtowns are essentially all the same in most N. American cities, they're great for driving but not much else.  There's nothing like the massive walkable venues we'ld associate with European old towns.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    II think that the problem is that there is a lack of respect for sacred things. Nothing is valued, not one's honor, not one's country or faith. It is only the money and thrills. There is no collective feeling or higher purpose.

Here in Hungary too… Even brothers betray their brothers or parents etc… Guess what we wait from a country, wich first "saint" king killed all of his relatives…

Anonymous

It is going to be like in Germany between 2 great wars; it started now with the economic crisis,
    next we will get one wise guy who will promise to save us if we vote for him.
    Then he will show some false improvements and declare some country or group to be blamed for the crisis.
    We shall all follow and after finishing that conflict continue to the next one just for the sake of fighting and free food.
    Those who think for themselves or opose the leader will be dealt with.
    In the past these wise guys were named Hitler,Josif Visarionovich……..

Anonymous

It's called degeneration. That is problem of Western World. That is what destroyed great empire like Rome, because people became drunk with power, riches and degeneration set in. Western World will also fall, I hope. Crisis is consuming economies in whole West, soon is going to be hyperinflation and unemployment, and then as ch2507, someone will come to make order in Western World. ;)

Anonymous

"What is wrong with western countries?"

Two Dutch presenters are expected to provoke outrage after with a macabre television stunt in which they eat each other's flesh in front of a studio audience.

Dennis Storm and Valerio Zeno both underwent surgery to have a small piece of muscle tissue removed for the grim stunt. Mr Zeno had flesh taken from his abdomen, while Mr Storm is understood to have had buttock muscle tissue cut out. A chef then fried the flesh and the pair ate it in front of the audience.

Cannibalism is IN!

[hr]

Fuck it man, I woke up on a different planet.

Anonymous

That is taking freedom too far. And I guess the Dutch presenters are considered "avantgarde artists of highest rank";tomorrow they will paint some piece of rag and it will be sold for a few millions cash. When some maybe more concious citizens of EU criticise their act they will be called "conservative elements of society"; if we,"non-EU" people criticise them we are called "mindless uneducated backwarded barbarians"……
    Bollocks

Anonymous

Watching that made me feel sick. I am at the point now where I simply do not understand Western society anymore. It is as if they and I are on completely different levels because I feel nothing in common with their liberal extremism.

Anonymous

Anonymous
    Quote:
    That is taking freedom too far. And I guess the Dutch presenters are considered "avantgarde artists of highest rank";tomorrow they will paint some piece of rag and it will be sold for a few millions cash. When some maybe more concious citizens of EU criticise their act they will be called "conservative elements of society"; if we,"non-EU" people criticise them we are called "mindless uneducated backwarded barbarians"……
    Bollocks

Just remember that degeneracy only destroys a society and ignore the "intellectual" crowd that is frankly too stupid to see this and try to keep your community pure. Also remember that not everyone in the Western world supports this degradation even if the media would like everyone to do so.

Anonymous

Cultural degeneracy is not the biggest problem, few people actually go so far as to emulate the stuff on television, especially MTV.   

The problem I observe in daily life is apathy.  No sense of direction for anyone or even an inclination to explore the world. 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • ca$hbunni
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • 'las
  • Tujev
  • slovborg