• This topic has 48 voices and 93 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

So what is your favorite animal. I mean any animal, it dosent matter if it is pet or not. You can show more than 1 animal but it has to be in order.

My No.1 favorite is Wolf! I would use wolf for my profile avatar but since lone-wolf and wilkolak already have wolf avatar i chose not to use it.

No.2 is fox!

No.3 is Honey Bee! I am beekeeper and i love honey, but i also like them visually.

Anonymous

I don't think I have to say it but just in case it is The Wolf! Most awesome creature in the universe!

Anonymous

lonewolf wolf is the most awesome creature in the universe! ;D No doubt about it.

Anonymous

I guess 95% will say wolf, it is the totem animal of the Slavs nonetheless. To the wolf I’ll have to add one more totem, our beloved Sokol, the wolf of the skies.

Anonymous

Yes cvetinov Sokol (falcon) is also cool. And sokolarjenje (Falconry) is very ancient tradition among slavs.

Anonymous

As you might guess from my nick, the falcon is also my favorite bird. A close second when it comes to birds:

Anonymous

a lynx 

Anonymous

Oh yeah! They rock. Second only to the wolf when it comes to mammals.

Anonymous

My favourite animals are wolves, lions and eagles because they are tough.

Anonymous

Bears

Anonymous

Well…Sorry for big photos.

Anonymous

Cat as a pet

Anonymous

I love all animals, difficult for me to specially choose one as favourite. Dogs, big cats, large mammals, birds and such things probably more than others though.

Anonymous

Hard to tell. Dogs, eagles, wolfs.

Anonymous

My fav animals are: lizards but I also like bats. And cats. And many other animal species.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • GOGA
  • Jan Pat II
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Tujev
  • Nefario