• This topic has 47 voices and 155 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

So, I'd like to hear how foreigners think about us. That's why I'd like you to also comment, not only vote. You can mention how you felt in Slovenia (if you were ever here), if you'd like to visit it, what do you like about the people and such stuff…

The purpose of this poll is to se what general picture does Slovenia make abroad. That's why it would be stupid if all in Slovenia living Slovenes here (though we're not so many) wote for "I like them". ;D Anyhow, tell us.

Anonymous

When I think about Slovenia, I think:
    Laško, second Serbian footbal representation, people who came in busses to party in Belgrade and land where just two names exist: Janez for boys and Mojca for girls.

Ok it was bit a joke, Slovenia have lot of assotiations here. Most positive are kranjska kobasica, stable economy and for those who remember interesting literature (Ivan Cankar, Oton Župančič, Peržihov Voranc, Franc Peršern). Also, lot of Serbian pupils know for Jernej Kopitar.

Anonymous

Mostly positive, thus I voted "I like them", even though I did met just few Slovenes

Anonymous

You guys, and Czechs, are my favourite Europeans.

Anonymous

So far so good, hehe. ;D Well, sadly, our economy is going *****. Yes, kranjska klobasa is popular. Everyone wants it… What do you guys think about the people. Many say we're a bit closen.

Anonymous

I like them, but I miss some spunk in them. :)

They are like fairy people, singing their songs not giving a horses ass about anything. :)

Kekčeve ukane: (tretja Kekčeva pesem)

Anonymous

Slovenes are virtually unknown people to me.  ;D I heard and read about Slovenia. I am finding more and more thanks to active members from Slovenia on this forum.  :)

Anonymous

Actually few Slovenes sing in public (and never Kekec songs…), exept if they’re drunk, ’cause people would laugh or look at them and thing they’re crazy. We rather sing loud when we are abroad – and not drunk (let’s say so).

Anonymous

Before this site your country was totally unknown for me and I had never met Slovenes in the Internet.

Now, my opinion is positive :)

Anonymous

I've meet some Slovenian workers when I was a city guide. I found them very positive :D
    … but just why Slovenia left Jugoslavia??? ;)

Anonymous

I wouldn’t speak that much about it here, as we tend to have quite good relations with our former co-citizents.

Anonymous

It was a joke I know why. I collect documents 9photos, films, informations) about Jugoslavian conflict i just wat to say that it was pity…i hope that now relations with rest of former Jugoslavia state are far better than in 1991.

Anonymous

They sure are! We have only some minor problems with Croatia, but that is mostly between politicians, not people. We get on pretty well with everyone (I hope).

Anonymous

Because 88,5% of 95% who went voting decided for independent state. There were many reasons but strongest was economic situation. Just example of dinar in that era;

Anonymous

Mmmm, the great december day of Slovene democracy. Where is it today…?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • some slavic guy...
  • Glockamole
  • kony97
  • Tujev
  • Piachu